ch.2: first meeting

Dexter POV

   "FUCKING HELL THIS PEOPLE CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" I yelled from the frustration. "Calm down bro at least no one got hurt." "Seth's right plus they didn't escape unscathed." Kai and Seth were trying to calm me down after our mission got destroyed because of a bunch of idiots that were not being careful and leaked our indetitys to our rivals because they got drunk. We had ben planning for two weeks to infiltrate on a party organized by the Rossis to find information about Alfonzos next moves and their connections but before we could completely finish our mission and leave one of ours got drunk and somehow leaked our indetitys so we had to quickly leave between the crossfire and the mess caused. Thankfully no one got hurt but now we have to be more low-key  till things calm down and also be prepared for everything. But at least we didn't leave without nothing because we got information on Rossis next plans and some of their connections. "Dexter turn back to the main mansion but be careful they are trying to track you." "Don't worry Azura we are coming and Seth has left behind all of their people plus how can they track us when you are our hacker" "I know you idiot just come back safely." After ending the call with my sister we headed to the main mansion.

  I was looking out the window when my eyes caught the cutest sight I had seen in the 20 years of my life . In the swing of a park we passed by was swinging slowly a cute boy with white skin and hair like snow and beautiful blue eyes . His tresses danced with the wind's gentle caress, flowing like a river of silk in the breeze.But in that moment, a fiery ember ignited within me as I saw the tears streaming down his cheeks. For some unknown reason I wanted to comfort him and protect him from everyone.
                               .

                               .

                               .

                               .
At the mansion:

"Dexter father is waiting for you in his study." "I'm going."
I went up the stairs with that angel like boy still lingering in my mind. He was so pretty that for a moment I thought that my eyes were playing tricks on me. But then as the door of my father's study entered my field of vision I tried to get the boy out of my mind.
I knocked on the door ,"father can I enter?" "Come inside!" Came a dark deep voice from inside the study. "How did the mission go?" "We got information about their activities. They're involved in money laundering, and gambling operations drug smuggling and prostitution. As for their allies and connections we didn't manage to get much information because of something that went wrong."
"Take care of the one that destroyed the operation it might have been intentional and I have another mission to assign to you. We think that Rossis are smuggling drugs in xxx university you will have to infiltrate there as a student and find out what you can." "Why don't you send Azura she is more suitable for this mission because she is a hacker too." "You both are going and Seth and Kai will come too end of discussion now leave and don't forget to come for dinner or your mother won't be happy. "

I went out annoyed because I had to change university but at least Kai and Seth will be with me. Then I headed to the underground torture room where Seth and Kai awaited, alongside the wretched soul  that destroyed our mission. When we finished up taking all the information we could out of him we headed towards our rooms.

  I entered inside my room and headed to the shower. As I was bathing the pretty angel subdued my thoughts again."I wish I can meet him again sometime. Wait why am I wishing to see him again? Man what is wrong with me?!" After coming out of the shower I threw on a lose black t-shirt and wore my grey trousers than headed to the dining room. The fatigue from all the things that had happened through the day made me even more hungry. I sat on the dining table where my parents and sister were already sitting and started eating still a bit absent minded thinking about the pretty angel I saw today. "...er....xter...DEXTER!" Shouted my mom. "What?" "Don't what me. What's wrong with you I have been calling your name multiple times is there anything wrong are you sick?" "No there's nothing I'm fine." "Are you sure?" Said my sister worried. "Yes don't worry I'm fine just a bit tired." After finishing my meal I went to my room and laid down to rest. "Tomorrow's gonna be hectic" I thought to myself as I drifted of to sleep.

                           • • •

The next morning

  I got up and after finishing my bath I wore my black cargo pants a black t-shirt and my black bomber jacket then I wore my combat boots and went downstairs.

Dexter's outfit⬇️

  Seth and Kai were waiting me downstairs but as always Azura was late so we had to wait for her and than go to our new uni

Seth and Kai were waiting me downstairs but as always Azura was late so we had to wait for her and than go to our new uni .
I would have gone on my motorcycle but father told us to go together so I had no choice.
After waiting another 10 minutes Azura finally came down and we got in the car with Seth driving. "Should we stop by to Starbucks I need to get my source of energy for the day?" Said Kai the coffee obsessed in our group "Yes, I want to go to" said Azura so we decided to stop by to Starbucks before going to uni. After taking our drinks we drived to uni. When we arrived and got out of the car the students started whispering and talking to each other the boys fawning over Azura saying that she's  hot and the girls either being jealous of her or saying that we're hot .

________________________________________________________________________

Hello 👋
So how is the second chapter
The first chapter with 1k words by the way 🎉😄
I hope you like it ! Please vote and comment if you can and leave your thoughts on the next chapter.
Love you bye 🌺🩷