☆Chapter 1☆

~तुम हो कमाल तुम बेमिसाल,
तुम लाजवाब हो आयशा
ऐसी हसीन हो जिस को छू लो उसको हसीन कर दो
तुम सोचती हो दुनिया में कोई भी क्यों ख़राब हो आयशा
तुम चाहती हो तुम कोई रंग हर जिंदगी में भर दो, भर दो~

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ayesha's Pov

Maa!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" I screamed when she pour a jug of water on me .

"Agar nhi uthegi to Yhi karna padega na" She snapped back at me

(If you'll not get up then I have to use all these tricks)

I got off my bed and went stomping towards the washroom, I was brushing my teeth when I heard my mother saying.

"You should have a habit of waking up early, what will your in-laws think of if you'll do same things in-front of them" I opened the door and said "Ohpleashdon'tdragthistopichinbetween" or at-least tried to say (Oh-please-don't-drag-this-topic-in-between)

"Offo go and brush your teeth first" she said with an annoying look on her face, I rolled my eyes and went inside.

I came out of the washroom and saw that she had already left my room, I went downstairs and saw Mama Papa and My brother having breakfast at the dining table.

"Lo aa gyi aapki ladli" mom said pointing towards me (Here comes your darling)

"Good morning papa" I said to papa while hugging him

"Good morning mata ji" I said to my mother while giving her a tight lipped smile to which she did the same (Mata ji - Mom)

"Mujhe bhi kbhi Good Morning wish kr liya kr.."My brother said.

"Good Morning BhAiYaAaa..."I said Dramatically and he looked at me annoyingly.

"Good morning beta" dad replied while laughing at us.

"Why are you laughing don't you have to say something to her" mom said to dad while giving him a fake glare.

"I know he doesn't have to say something, it's you who has to say something to me and is just forcing papa to say it" I said to maa.

"Aisha why are you talking like this with mama, it's not good " Aryan Bhai said to me

"Bhaii You know -mama poured water at me while I was sleeping" I complained to him like a kid.

"And before that I tried to wake you up several times so that you could've breakfast with us as I made your favourite dish. But no, it doesn't matter maa toh buri hi hai" she said to me and started eating her food

I felt bad at how I acted I know sometimes I overreact at situations so I moved my self towards maa and while hugging her I said "Thankyou so much maa, you are the best"

"Bas bas nautanki mat karo, chalo have your breakfast it'll get cold" maa said to me while lightly slapping my head

(Enough, stop with your drama and have your breakfast it'll get cold)

We all were having breakfast and mom and dad were talking about my brother's marriage.Yup he's getting married to my father's bestfriend daughter.I don't know their family personally. I only know few of the people like my soon to be bhabhi and her parents .

"Toh hum kal ja rhe hai"My mom said.
(So we are going tomorrow)
"Bhabhi ke ghar unse milne?"I asked excitedly.

"Ha aur kal subah Jane wale hai raat ko nhi toh jldi uth jana aur tayar ho jana smjhi?" Mama said.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Hello my dear readers, I know this is a short chapter but I hope you all will like this, do let me know Also if there are any grammatical or spelling errors do correct me as English is not my first language..

Comments are open to any suggestions and reviews Please vote and I'll be updating the next chapter soon so stay tuned!!!

Target: 100 votes, 50 comments! (I hope you all will complete this target*puppy eyes*)