Chapter 3

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Yoongi POV:-

Now I need to be more precise * sighs *.
I just came into my dorm room and settled everything and I don't know who's going to be my roommate. I hope he's not a bastard/ bitch who's trying to get in pants😮‍💨.

This year is going to be difficult for me .
I hate this !! Now college life has really started to sucks . I hate these assignments fuck!!

I was cursing in my mind then only I Heard a knock on the door.
I think it must be my roommate

I went towards the door and opened it
and there was  standing someone whom I didn't expect 😳.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

???POV

Yesterday I got to know that I have to move from my dorm room , I don't know who's going to be my new roommate. I hope we get along with each other well.

I packed my thing and went to room no. 137 as the warden mentioned. I knocked on the door and waited for sometimes.

After sometime I heard footsteps, I think someone is coming to open the door and I literally got shocked cause there was standing the heartthrobe of our college  "Min Yoongi" in all his glory.

I never expected him to be my roommate.

I don't know how to start the conversation so I just bluntly said

" Hey I'm Park Jimin. I'm pursuing Business along with music as a minor subject. Hope we share a great bond ahead . It's a pleasure to meet you Yoongi"

I don't why but he looked kinda shocked 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Yoongi POV:-

I opened the door and it was jimin . You are thinking how do I know him.

So ummm mine and his subjects are the same and he's the only one who caught the attention of my eyes 👀 ig.

So basically I had a long last crush on him but I never tried to talk with him because my life is already a mess and I don't want him to drag in this hell. He's literally an angel 😇. Always speaks softly with others. I have never seen a guy like him. He's a really selfless person.

I was thinking about this only in my mind but then I heard an angelic voice and came to my senses. The voice is of non other than but jimin as he said to me "Hey I'm Park Jimin. I'm pursuing Business along with music as a minor subject. Hope we share a great bond ahead . It's a pleasure to meet you Yoongi"

He knows me 😳

I was awestruck but then I said " ohh , it's nice to meet you too Jimin , I'm Min Yoongi. Please come inside"

As a normal student I need to talk with everyone politely.
Since, No one has ever seen the next heir or the Mafia of the Yoshinori Watanabe group.

I need to think before speaking something.

I was in my own thoughts and till then Jimin came inside the room and started to settle down his things.

And after settling down everything he lay on the bed .

After that we  don't share a word with each other .

I don't know how to start a conversation and I think the same goes to him.
So I also just layed on the bed and started scrolling my phone.

Then I thought to message our group members about how we are going to execute our plan .

So I messaged to our group chat that

  "We need to start working on our mission from tomorrow onwards"

And they all send an ok .

After that I again messaged them that

"We need to prepare ourselves.

The first thing we are going to focus on is the record of each and every student who got transferred this year and then we should keep an eye on all of them.

The culprit needs to be found as soon as possible otherwise we will get ourselves in huge trouble.

RM you will go through the records and tell me if you suspect any of them.

Ok so that's all for now!! I will tell you all the next step after meeting."

And then I thought about going to the canteen to eat dinner cause it's getting late otherwise canteen will be closed.

As I stood up and I saw a figure laying on the bed in front of me and then I remembered that it was jimin.

So I thought to ask him to eat dinner with me cause it's already  getting too late.

I tried to wake him up but he's sleeping very peacefully and I don't know when I started to stare at him and my heart did a thing.

But then I came from my daze and said
"Jimin , Jimin wake up. We are getting late for dinner otherwise the canteen will be closed

He yawned 😴

What the hell look at his fucking audacity yawning in front of me. The most dangerous Mafia "Min Yoongi"🙄 I thought this in my mind but shrugged it off and  once again tried to wake him up and thank god he woke up.

And said to me ohh I'm sorry I got too tired and didn't know when I fell asleep.

Yeah we should go to the canteen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Double update for y'all 🌝

Hope you all like it🥲

Suggest me some ideas and tell me what do you think about this story??🤓

Don't forget to vote and comment

Will update next part soon ig

Ignore all the grammatical errors 🐸

Bye cupcakes take care of yourself 💓

Will meet you in the next chapter.🤝