Bad boy's obsession (part 2)

Jk pov ******

I am talking with my dad's assistant

Jk: kevin, I am telling you, for the last time, give the phone to dad.

Kevin : Young master I already told sir is in a meeting.

Jk: ok, so after the meeting, I will tell dad that I  had something important to tell him, but you don't let me talk to him.

Kevin: ok, I am giving the phone to sir.

Jk smirked

After 2 minutes ***

Mr .jeon : son, I am in a meeting.now tell me what is important

Jk: dad, I want a car

Mr.jeon: Really, you call me for this.go and buy that who is stopping you

Jk: That car is out of stock . But I don't know anything. i want that car.

Mr.jeon: till night, you will have that car. Just sent Kevin a photo of that car.

Jk: ok(angrily)

Mr.jeon:Happy now?

Jk: No, I am not happy till I see the car

I hung up the call angrily.

I, too angry right now.  My friend says I can't get the car because it's sold out. I said I could get whatever, and whenever I wanted that .I am sending that car phone to Kevin when a hot coffee spoils on me.

My mood is already spoiled today, and now this. Who wishes to die today.

Jk: WHAT THE  HALL YOU DID (shouting)

Cleaning his shirt

And here yn's face colour feed  away  by seeing jungkook .

Jk: I ASKED YOU WHY THE HEL....

I am again going to shout on her, and I don't know why when I look at her, I forget to speak . My heart beats stop. My heart feels so calm seeing her face.

But she is scared of me. Feels like she gonna cry any time

Jk: What's your name, and which year?

Yn is so scared by his aura that she forgot her words. just her tears are falling like waterfalls

Jk: I ASKED YOU SOMETHING CAN'T YOU SPEAK (shouting)

Yn don't know how, but she nodded as Yes .

Jk: You really can't speak (calmly)

Yn:( What I did? Why did I just nod? But I guess it's right .what if after knowing my name or years, he starts to bully me or kill me)

So she again nods as yes.

But suddenly, jk eyes fall in yn's ID.

Jk: Lee yn. First year students. And scholarship student.

Yn's eyes wide open hearing him. She looks where he is looking at .

Yn: (How can I forget about my ID. Then why did I lie at the end of the day he got to know about me)

Suddenly, jk's phone started to ring. Jk look at yn

Jk: ok, now go to your class, and if someone bully you, then tell me I will KILL THEM.

Yn just nods. And started running.

Jk: cute.(Smile)

Yn's pov****

I came back to my class and started breathing heavily . Ria looked at me

Ria: What happened?did you just cry? Why does your face look like this ?

Yn: I mes-sed up Ri-a.  I messed up (crying)

Ria: What happened? Tell me?

Yn tell everything to Ria

Ria: WHAT?(shout)

Yn: Don't make me more scared. I am already scared .

Ria: I don't know what to say. Why the hall you lie to him

Yn: Because I was scared. (Make a crying face)

Ria: If you say true to him, he will bully you to make fun of you. Highest ot highest, he will make you leave the university . But you lie to jeon jungkook.  Did you ever know the punishment.

Yn shakes her head as no.

Ria: it's death. Once, my dad told me that if someone said to lie to jeon, that person gonna have the most painful death.

Yn is now shaking in fear.

Ris: So, are you gonna say to him now or tomorrow

Yn: NEVER