- rules and payments -

***

We all already know that nobody likes rules but they definitely make running an awards much easier. Moving on from that, here are the rules that you will need to follow while you are participating in these awards!

•••
•••
•••

- rule one -

Follow my main account alana_kate and this account, @forgettablewords. Quick note, if you need to get in touch with me because of something urgent or you just want a quicker reply, then message me on my main, as I'm in that account more often than I am in this one.

- rule two -

If you change your username or book title, please make sure to inform me, so all of the information I have for your entry is correct and I'm able to find both you and the book you've entered, easily.

- rule three -

Your story must be in English, as I'm going to be the only judge throughout these awards and I only know the one language. The password is tulip.

- rule four -

Now, I know this rule is annoying, but it really helps progress the awards forward, that way we can start as soon as possible! So post these awards awards on your message boards.

- rule five -

Please make sure to add this book to your private library and to (if you have any) a reading list, that way you will be notified when this awards gets updated.

- rule six -

Mature and LGBTQ+ are more than welcome to enter into these awards! The only thing you'll have to do is mention what category amongst the mature genre it lands within. The only things not allowed are books that don't follow the Wattpad guidelines, and no plagiarised stories, only your own.

- rule seven -

I don't usually ever have this rule, but as I'm going to be the only judge for this here awards, please read three chapters of Vines of Hunger, over on my main alana_kate and comment once on each chapter.

- rule eight -

Pretty please fill out your form when you get to that part! It just makes it so much easier to read and jot down the info given!

- rule nine -

Any form of bullying, harassment, intimidation or rudeness toward anyone involved in these awards will be removed and disqualified from these awards.

•••
•••
•••

A few other things are to be noted before entering.

There isn't any cap on how many books you can enter, of course only one book per category, but you don't have to enter only two books or whatnot. I find its a lot harder to fill genres when there's a cap on the amount.

And to further go off that point, if the categories fill up quickly, we will be expanding

•••

If you have any questions, please do feel free to ask me any questions that you may have!