♥︎✿🅕🅞🅡🅔🅥🅔🅡 🅘🅢 🅣🅗🅔 🅢🅦🅔🅔🅣🅔🅢🅣 🅒🅞🅝✿♥︎

Forever Is The Sweetest Con

by Rosecherry2602

For those of you who haven't read the story yet, kindly be warned that there are spoilers ahead!

Trigger Warning- Mention of psychological abuse, su*cide and violence.

_______________________________________________

♥︎ Cover: _8_/10

I really like the coquette aesthetic used in the cover of the book. It's evident that Jungkook is one of the main characters. However, I have a few suggestions to improve it. Firstly, the title and subtitles next to it are too small and unclear. I recommend enlarging the font size so that the title, subtitles, and author's name can be easily read. Secondly, since Aera plays a vital role in the story just like Jungkook, I believe it would be fair to add a young woman beside Jungkook to symbolize her presence in the story.

♥︎ Title: _5_/5

At first glance, the title of the story caught my attention. Upon reading the index, I discovered that the title is a reference to a Taylor Swift song. The word play used in the title is clever and gives us a subtle hint about what to expect from the story. It serves as a foreshadowing device, building anticipation for what's to come.

♥︎ Blurb: _6_/10

I really like the plot hinted at in the blurb. The idea of Jungkook accepting a bet to make Aera fall in love with life or else take her life away from her sounds incredibly intriguing. However, it also raises anxiety within readers, as we wonder whether Jungkook will be able to win the bet or not.

One suggestion for improvement would be to use more advanced language in the blurb. The phrasing of sentences and the language used sound a bit too simple and bland. It didn't really evoke the emotions and excitement that the plot deserves. To make the blurb more effective, try rephrasing it to sound something like this: