Reverse Crush (Adrien)

It had been almost two weeks since it started with Elise, and even though they were meeting up to be 'papped' frequently, she hadn't even attempted to flirt with him since the evening at The Ivy. Instead, she'd been quizzing him about his girlfriend and asking to see pictures – it was a good job his phone was full of them.

She truly believed it, always fawning about how perfect they looked together, like they were made for each other... Where had he heard that before? Cue the eyeroll.

Marinette was still going out on her dates, and he had yet to inform her of the faux pas he'd got them both into. Luckily, it wasn't like Elise and Marinette were ever going to meet, so he had no real problems at the moment, except the huge one he was about to come face-to-face with.

Lana had summoned both him and Elise to meet her at The Shard for cocktails and a briefing. What she wanted to brief him about was anyone's guess. Pulling his hat further down on his head, he continued to walk in the direction of the hotel. He just hoped he wouldn't have awful hat hair by the time he arrived.

He stepped through the door and was met by a doorman asking him where he was heading to. The look on his face said he was ready to throw him out at any moment. No baseball caps allowed.

Adrien stretched up and removed the hat from his head, the doorman almost going into shock at Adrien's appearance. "Mr. Agreste, it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm a big fan."

Adrien smiled with a nod, not an uncommon meeting. "Thank you, it's always great to meet a fan. Could you direct me to the 'Aqua Shard'?"

The man almost skidded over on the shiny marble floors as he led Adrien to the lifts and pressed the buttons for him, saying a goodbye and waving all the way until the doors closed. Breathing out a sigh of relief when he was alone in the elevator, Adrien removed his phone from his pocket and pulled up the guys' group.

A group chat called: Paris' Finest with: Nino, Kim, Adri...

Received Message from: Luka
Meow-sterMind, when are you back in Paris?

Received Message from: Kim
Like he's going to come back now he's with Elise.

Received Message from: Luka
You know as much as I do, this isn't a real relationship!

Sent Message: Thanks Luk! I should be over within the next month, but it'll only be a short stay. Why?

Received Message from: Luka
I need your help setting something up for Zoé

Sent Message: Are you finally asking her out?

Received Message from: Luka
...I want to, I'm just a little scared she'll say no

Received Message from: Nino
YOU NAMED A GIRL! Seriously! Do I have to remind you both about the rules for this group! Take it to a private chat guys! NO GIRLS ALLOWED! and FYI...good on you, Luk!

Adrien flipped to the private chat with Luka, letting him know that he was 100% all in to help him romance his own Lady – as long as Marinette was busy. To go to Paris and not bask in the warm light of Marinette would be a killer. She was the main reason he flew back whenever he could, even if his friends still meant a lot to him.

Finally, the elevator slowed to a stop, letting him out at level 31 to the most romantic bar he'd ever seen. He'd been here once before, with Kagami, for the Peter Pan brunch (his choice, not hers), but that was during the day. At night it was something else. The London skyline lit up, complete with sparkling lights in the dark sky of planes preparing to land.

He looked at the class and décor and imagined Marinette in the red dress, walking beside him, With black heels and perfect red lips the colour of the dress. She would look a million pounds and every head would be turning to look at her, very much like the woman just walking in.