34 : "24/7 you."

CHAPTER 34

XAVIER QUINN

Honestly I am loving this married life.

You guys must be confused as to why because all the time I am hurting her. 

Trust me I hate it when she cries but that's what I married her for, right? 

Since the marriage I haven't done anything solid to hurt her. And the entire reason for this marriage is to hurt her. The purpose of this marriage is to make her life hell. To make her suffer the way my Mum did.

It has been a week since we moved into the penthouse and it was hell of a week. First, work stress. Second, she is in my head all the time. Third, when I return home I have to say something rude. 

And then there is Sasha Cameron. She is from San Francisco. I worked with her father once, that's when we met. She is extremely extroverted so within a few days we became friends. 

And to clear things out there is nothing between us. 

I was in my office, going through some files about our recent project. There was a knock on the door, I asked the person to enter. 

It was Gd. I smiled at him "I am surprised." I walked towards him and hugged him. 

"It's been a long time." 

I shook my head, smiling "A week."

He patted my back "I am proud of you." He extended an envelope to me. 

I opened it to find a letter. The letter of my first success. 

Yesterday the cops seized one of the major companies of the Knight's. 

But for some reason, I wasn't happy. Instead it gave me a feeling that I am betraying someone.

Something that is killing me from inside. Once she gets the news, she'll fight me. I know she can go to any extent to save her family.

"Xavier." He called pulling me back to reality. 

I looked at him. 

"I want you to do something for me."

"Do what?"

He nodded and gave me a smile. He made his way towards the couch. 

"Tell me son, what is more painful... a year of pain or a year of happiness then a lifetime pain."

"What do you mean?"

He shook his head "Tsk tsk tsk... just answer me."

"Second one."

"I thought you would choose it."

"Gd, I still cannot understand what you mean."

He sat on the couch and continued "We have to destroy Benjamin Knight."

I took a few steps towards him and said "We are on it. One major company of his has been taken down and now just one more left and the minor ones I am on it-"

He didn't let me finish. "I am not talking about companies here. I am talking about a major person in his life to be taken down."

"His wife and his daughter. I know what you are talking about and I am hurting Vi..." I stopped at that. I literally froze at that moment. 

He cannot mean it. 

He means I have to first play the love game with her and when this contract would come to an end I will say it was nothing.

Jesus Christ! This is insane.

"It will destroy the girl, Gd." I said. 

"It will kill him with guilt." He stood up from his seat, making his way towards me. "One you take his most precious company and then you take the most precious person from his life... just think Xavier what can it cause him."