𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

@nai2real:

-

Tagged: @pnbuckets, @notjana, @bowbowarnold, @chocolatefudd @Qskii @Aubrey44 @liyliyedwards @carolineD @icecube and more

@nai2real: Movie night w mygss 🤍 Ik change my user a lot move

Liked by bowbowarnold, pnbuckets, Croatianqueen and others

Comments...

@notclark22: petition for you to come visit me 🙁
@nai2real: say the word pooks and I'm there 😔

@pnbuckets: you basically slept through the whole thing 🌚
@nai2real: you're a comfortable bed what can I say 🤷🏻‍♀️

@chocolatefudd: proud to say I chose the movie 💪🏽
@nai2real: Azzi forever my movie recommender

@nicknackz: without me best, is this what we're doing now?? ☹️
@nai2real: @nicknackz this is some 'where's ma hug at?' type of behaviour it needs to stop
@nicknackz: your 'always hating' type Of behaviour needs to stop

@croatianqueen: took so long to get those snacks??
@nai2real: don't even try me tdy Nika

@notclark22: i expect a movie night when you visit 💔
@nai2real: what kind of person would I be if we didn't 😩

—————-

THE END CREDITS of the movie rolled on the screen, but the attention of the team had shifted from cinematic storytelling to their own real-life amusement. The room was cast in a soft glow from the TV, creating an ambiance of relaxation and camaraderie. As KK suggested going live, the idea was met with an enthusiastic response. Everyone was ready for a change of pace after the movie, eager to interact with their fans and maybe even see  some hidden talents.

"Alright guys, we're doing a talent show so y'all join and let's see what you gottt," KK announced to the fans as she set up her phone, adjusting the angle to make sure everyone could be seen in the frame.

While the live session started to pick up, Paige maintained her stillness, not wanting to disturb Nailea who was deep in slumber on her lap. From Paige's perspective, Nailea looked utterly at peace, a softness around her eyes that only sleep could bring, her chest rising and falling gently with each breath, and a faint smile tugging at the corner of her lips. It was a rare, unguarded moment that Paige cherished.

Fans began to tune in, as the team members took turns displaying their quirky and often laughable 'talents' while they waited for people to join. Amari had shown her dancing skills with Azzi making the whole group laugh. Then KK showed off her talent which was apparently singing. As she started singing 'this city' by Sam smith the whole group cheered her on laughing hysterically.