𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁

Follow my Instagram id for book related content

𝙇𝙊𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎, 𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙄𝘾𝘼

In the depths of the night, as the clock ticks past midnight and approaches the witching hour of 2 am, darkness envelops the world like a suffocating blanket. The silence is deafening, broken only by the faint ticking of a clock, its rhythmic beat echoing through the stillness.

Amidst this nocturnal solitude stands a house, its once-pristine facade now bearing the scars of time and neglect. Inside, a young woman named Haya Amir sits on the bare floor, her gaze fixed upon her sleeping daughter, Dua.

Dua, a vibrant and curious child of one year and five months, lies nestled in her crib, her tiny chest rising and falling gently with each breath. Her face, framed by a halo of soft curls, is a picture of innocence and tranquility.

Haya's gaze is fixed upon her sleeping daughter, Dua, with an intensity that can only be described as love. Every tiny detail of Dua's slumbering form is etched into her mother's memory: the adorable pout of her lips, the gentle rise and fall of her chest as she breathes and the way she clutches her beloved angel doll close to her heart.

This doll holds a special significance for Haya. It is the same doll that her own mother gave her when she was a little girl, whispering that if she made a wish upon it, the angel would grant it. As Haya grows older, however, she comes to realize that life's wishes are not so easily fulfilled. No magical angel swoops down and makes her dreams come true; she has to rely on her own efforts and determination.

Haya's heart aches as she gazes at her sleeping toddler. Every tiny detail of her daughter's face, from her delicate eyelashes to her rosy cheeks, is etched into her memory. This is the last time she will watch over her precious child, for she has made the difficult decision to place Dua for adoption.

Haya knows that she cannot provide Dua with the life she deserves. She struggles to make ends meet and often feels overwhelmed by the responsibilities of single motherhood. Dua deserves a stable and loving home, with parents who can give her everything she needs to thrive.

After much deliberation, Haya has found the perfect adoptive parents for Dua. They are a kind and compassionate couple who have been trying to conceive for years without success. They have poured their hearts into the adoption process, and Haya knows that they will cherish Dua as their own.

With a heavy heart, Haya signs the legal forms that will transfer custody of Dua to her new parents. It is a bittersweet moment, filled with both sorrow and hope. She knows that Dua will have a better life with them, but she can't shake the feeling of loss.

As she watches Dua sleep, Haya whispers a silent prayer. She prays for her daughter's happiness and well-being. She really hopes that Dua will forget each and every memory with her.

With tears streaming down her face, Haya kisses Dua's forehead and whispers, "I love you, my precious. May you always be happy and loved."

............................................

I hope you guys, like "Blurb", hope to meet you in future parts too.

Kindly vote and comment.

Genres:

1) Chef × Chef
2) Dark Genre
3) Morally Grey
4) Enemies
5) Toxic Couple
6) Redemption
7)Anti hero × Vamp
8) Single Mother