Should I Confess?

Ishan woke up from a deep slumber when the sun shone on his face through his window. He slowly opened his eyes and started rubbing his face. He glanced at his alarm, which was ringing uncontrollably, and checked the time, causing him to panic.

"Oh shit"

he rushed to the bathroom, and after some time, he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He took a deep breath.

"I am late again, and now hardik bhai gonna kill me! Oh no! I'm in trouble," he said dramatically. "Oh, wait... he can't even scold me. Oh yeahhh, that means I have some extra time!" he giggled.

After a few minutes that feel like hours, he comes to join the team.

"lo aa gye sahabzade" Surya said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Arey bhaiya vo alarm kharab ho gya tha" ishan lied.

"Ha ha hamare rooms tak vo aa rahi thi" said Rohit.

"Vo kya bhai? Awaz?" Asked jassi.

"Ha whi whi" Rohit replied.

"So everyone I have something to tell" hardik said.

"What is it?" Asked tim

"So we have to go to the airport in an hour as we have to go back to Mumbai, and the time to join the team was 9:00, and now it's almost 10:00!! Well, we're not late for the flight! Par jo jo bhi late aaya hai, they'll gonna get a punishment," said the captain.

"What the fuck hardik bhai!! Konse Janam ka badla le rhe ho? Ishan said dramatically

"Arey Ishu baby Polly said it's necessary" said hardik

"So, what's the punishment?" Ishan said, rolling his eyes.

"So, everyone, punishment outfits are back!" Hardik said excitedly.

"Arey, ab aayega na vo," said Rohit.

"Vo kya ro bro?" asked hardik.

"Arey, vo- vhi vo-" Rohit said, forgetting, while scratching his neck.

"Maza kya?" asked ishan.

"Ha ha, vhi," Rohit said. "Ab aayega na, maza," he added.

"So, ishan, go change into your superhero outfit," Surya said excitedly.

After changing into his superhero outfit, he rejoined the team.

"Aye, hero!" Surya said sarcastically.

"Arey, Mera baccha, you're looking like a real superhero," Rohit said.

"Thankyou bhaiya, you're the best here... They all are so mean," ishan fake cried.

"Acha beta," Surya said, teasingly.

"Party badal Li sale ne," said hardik.

"Hey, stop teasing him," Rohit said, coming to ishan's defense.

"Guys we're getting late" said jassi.

They all rushed to the team bus since they were running late.

Ishan arrived last and noticed tilak sitting alone with his bag on the other seat.

Ishan approached him and said, "chal bey bag hata".

"bhai koi or seat Lelo" replied tilak

Ishan smirked and said, "Alright, Tera Ashiq aayega? I'll take another seat".

Ishan moved to a different seat. After a while, DB arrived and ishan teasingly said, "lo, here comes his boyfriend".

Tilak defended himself, saying, "He's just my best friend, bhai"