I love you

"Hey, what the fuck was that?" Tilak asked DB, a little annoyed.

"Tilak, I wanna talk," said DB.

"I don't," replied Tilak, looking everywhere but at him.

"Please," DB said, giving him puppy eyes.

"Fine," Tilak sighed.

"Somewhere else, please" replied DB.

Tilak just sighed and followed him.

"Why are we here?" Tilak asked.

"Cause I wanna talk to you alone," replied DB "Hmm, so" he added, a little nervous.

"Sooooo?" asked Tilak, eagerly awaiting a response.

"Uh, I...you...actually, I-I wanna say," DB said, feeling all panicky.

"Hey, it's okay, don't panic," Tilak reassured. "Come here," he added, pulling DB into a comforting hug.

When they pulled apart from their hug,

Tilak asked, "Now fine?"

DB replied with a soft "hmm."

"Wanna talk?" Tilak asked

DB, with a hint of hesitation, responded, "Yes, I wanted to tell this for so long. Uhm, I don't know how to start," looking down.

Tilak, full of love and reassurance, comforted DB, saying, "It's okay, my love. Don't worry, take your time. I'm here to listen!"

"Um, I-I like you... no, I love you. I love you so much that words can't even describe it. Y-you don't need to say it back, I-I just wanted to tell you. I don't know how to say it," DB said, closing his eyes.

And with that, Tilak embraced him in a tight hug, saying, "Took you so long to say it! I love you too, I love you so much, love." He said these words after pulling away from the hug.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" asked DB.

"Are you asking this after saying that in public?" Tilak laughed a little.

"Hey, it wasn't intentional," DB said blushing.

"I was just joking, baby. Of course, I would love to be your boyfriend," replied Tilak.

"Can I kiss you?" DB asked.

Tilak blushed and nodded in response.

The kiss was slow, filled with love, and unspoken words... Tilak's hand traveled to DB's neck while DB pulled him by the waist. There was no distance between them. Tilak's soft lips brushed against DB's rough lips, Tilak could feel DB smiling at the kiss. As DB's tongue entered Tilak's mouth, roamed around, tasting every inch, creating a thrilling sensation. They eventually pulled apart to catch their breath, their hearts racing with the intensity of the moment.

"Let's go outside before someone finds us," Tilak said.

After about 10 minutes, they left to join their friends.

Ishman's side

Ishan saw Tilak leaving with BD, he called out to Shubman, saying, "Idhar aa." As Shubman approached him,

Ishan whispered, "Inka chal kya raha hai?"

Shubman replied, "Rishu ko pata hoga pakka."

"I bet inka kuch chal raha hai," whispered Ishan.

"Maybe, maybe not" replied Shubman. Then they both started giggling.

"By the way, ishh, what were the boys doing here? Were they trying to impress you?" asked Shubman.

"Huh? Ah, I don't know. They were just here to talk, or maybe to impress us too," Ishan said, giggling.

"I mean, I don't mind them impressing Tilak, But not you," Shubman said, giving an unimpressed look.

"Huh?" said Ishan, acting like he didn't hear.

"Nothing," replied Shubman, sounding disappointed.

After a few seconds of silence, Shubman spoke, "Do you like boys?"

Ishan looked up from his phone, surprised, was not expecting this question.

"Huh?" Ishan asked.

"Um, I-I was asking, do you like boys?" Shubman asked again.

"What if I do?" replied Ishan.

"Like me then," said Shubman innocently.

"Huh? What?" said Ishan.

"Um, nothing, just joking," replied Shubman.

As they were talking, they spotted Tilak and DB.

"Shubi dekh, they're clinging too much, kuch to gadbad hai," Ishan whispered to Shubman.

"So what Ishu, we cling too," said Shubman, rolling his eyes.

"Inka kuch hai, I bet you," replied Ishan.

"Inka kuch nahi hai, I bet you too," Shubman said.

"Let's ask them," Ishan said, calling for Tilak, but Shubman stopped him.

"Aise hi bata denge kya vo?"

"Haan," Ishan replied proudly.

"I've got an idea," said Shubman with a smirk.

"Kya? Tell me," Ishan said excitedly.

"Yeah, but pehle, if inka kuch nahi hua to you will have to do whatever I say," said Shubman with a smirk.

"Okay, done, but same for you," Ishan replied.

"Tell me your idea, Dumbo," said Ishan.

"Oh yeah!" With that, Shubman told him the idea he got.

"Yaar Shubi, what the fuck are you doing?" said Ishan, annoyed by the drunk Shubman.

"Hmmm," replied Shubman, clinging to Ishan more.

"Rishabh, I'm going back with Shubi" Ishan said while helping Shubman stand on his feet.

"Bhai, ek kaam kar, pani fek ke mar isko," Rishabh suggested.

"Rishu, please use your brain jaha pe kaam aaye," replied Ishan. With that, they left for their hotel.

As they walked out of the club, Shubman whispered, "Gumne chale Ishu pleaseeeeee."

"Abhi?" asked Ishan.

"Hmmmm," replied Shubman.

Ishan couldn't say no to Shubman, that's why they are here in a park.

As they walked in the park, Shubman suddenly took off running.

"Shubman ke bacche, rukjaaaa!" Ishan shouted, chasing after him.

"Chilla kyu raha hai?" Shubman said, pouting.

"Chilla nahi raha, meri jaan, but please don't run," replied Ishan with a smile.

"I wanna dance!" Shubman said, running again while Ishan followed him.

Ishan watched Shubman dancing, and then he came towards him and pulled him to dance together. As the rain started falling, Shubman got really excited. the raindrops falling on his face and neck looked beautiful. he turned to Ishan with a big smile on his face.

"Ishan," Shubman called for Ishan in a sweet and low voice.

"Hmm," Ishan replied, looking at the boy's smile.

"Tu itna pyara kyu hai?" Shubman asked, still eyeing him.

Ishan just smiled at him, with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Shubman, let's go back. Kal wapas jaana hai tujhe," Ishan said with a sad smile.

Shubman simply followed him, not wanting to leave Ishan, but knowing that they would meet again soon. He felt a heavy weight on his heart, as they both left for their hotel.

__________________________________________________________________________