Must Read

Dear Participants, 

In this chapter, we would like to make some important announcements so do read them all. 

1. Your form will be accepted based on the place you filled the form. We've clearly stated that your form must be filled in front of the category you are participating in. In case, we get your genre wrong then it is NOT our fault because participants are not filling the form in the designated place. 

2. To ensure that this does not happen, kindly check our chapter 'Nyayyaadhesh| Judges' and check your book's name in the right place. It is your responsibility to tell us :

If we got it wrong the genre wrong

If your entry (after being accepted) is not mentioned

3. Since the old judges are busy and new judges are joining, we're always adding and removing the judge's name. If your book has a tick mark then you can follow the judge assigned for you. If your book does not have a tick mark, then feel free to follow the judge later. 

Note: Following Judge and doing the payments is MANDATORY if the winners want to claim their prizes and the participants wants the review from the Judge. 

For Romance category

@xxfrozenhibaxx will remain your judge if your book is under her name. 

The rest of the judges might change. 

4. Considering that we still have a few slots left, kindly invite your fellow authors to join the awards because we will not be announcing results until and unless we've all the slots filled. 

5. We're merging the Thriller/Mystery category along with Fantasy/Urban Fantasy, Sci-fic/Post-Apocalyptic so we can announce the results as soon as possible. We request you to vote in this chapter and/or write 'Noted' if you've read all this. 

Even after this, if something is misplaced. We are NOT responsible for it considering that we've already informed everyone. 

Thank You

The Cansburg Community

š“š”šž š‚ššš„š¢š¬š­šš š€š°ššš«šš¬ | į“øįµ‰į“°įµ‰Ė¢Ė¢įµ‰Ź³įµ—įµ‰į¶œįµ’įµįµįµ˜āæįµƒįµ˜įµ—įµ‰ & į¶œįµƒāæĖ¢įµ‡įµ˜Ź³įµį¶œįµ’įµįµįµ˜āæā±įµ—ŹøWhere stories live. Discover now