𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

₊ ⊹𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒

"go put on your pajamas and get ready for bed" their mom said as the two seven year olds entered the house "but you never make us go to bed at six" khia said, crossing her arms.

"right" kiya agreed, placing her hand on her hip "and why is your leg so shaky? you should go lay down instead" khia suggested "khia." her mom said, glaring at her.

"what? i'm just trying to help you out, obviously" khia replied, rolling her eyes before stomping up the stairs "you better stop before you get a whooping" kiya said, following behind her sister.

"who cares, i'm going to live with daddy anyways" khia shrugged, kicking her shoes off "and we're gonna get a big house" she added, tossing the black and white soccer ball around.

"you have big dreams i see" kiya laughed "do you want me to slice your throat?" khia questioned which made her sister laugh "so when are you gonna tell brooklyn that you like her?" kiya questioned.

"the same time you tell namil you want to eat his boogers" she replied "don't be disgusting, khia" kiya side eyed "don't ask stupid questions then" khia replied.

"it wasn't stupid, i was actually curious" kiya said, rolling her eyes as she picked out her pajamas and underclothes "which pajamas are you wearing?" she asked "spongebob" khia replied, placing her pajamas on her bed.

"don't forget that tomorrow is saturday" khia added "what's that supposed to mean?" kiya questioned "put on the right day of the week drawls" khia replied before laughing since her sister was currently wearing tuesday.

"hush" kiya replied "bath time!" khia smiled before running to the bathroom and turning on the water "i'm surprised that your happy" kiya mumbled "i will shove a pencil down your throat" khia replied.

જ⁀➴

"i don't want to go to sleep yet" kiya pouted as she laid in her bed "mommy's on the phone, let's eavesdrop" khia suggested as they both quietly got out of bed and tip toed to the top of the stairs, listening to their moms conversation.

"i just texted him and he said that he's leaving the trap" they heard their mom say "what's a trap?" kiya whispered "the place where they smoke that stinky stuff" khia replied.

"okay well make it quick and delete every trace of evidence that leads to me being apart of his death" she said "death?" kiya questioned, looking at her sister.