✧𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: 1 "𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙩𝙖"✧

"The rishta"
When both of their lives shattered in a moment

Ahila's POV:

Dad came home rushing around 1 pm today even tho usually he used to come around 3-4 pm for lunch. You can just say he's about to spill something important and i know i have this feeling that I'm not gonna like whatever he's about to say but i didn't care much. "Give me a glass of water beta" he said to my older sister, she gave it to him and my mother, sister, brother, my bhabhi altogether everyone. father finally spoke now

"you know that boy i talked about a few days ago,my friend sameed's son his name is zayn. His wife rafsana came in my showroom today to buy a shoe (my dad owns a shoe showroom) she asked about adiba". Everyone was a little excited to know about him and how that woman got to know about me.
My mother asked "so? What did she say, don't tell me the rumours about that boy with her has gone famous now".
"No" Stated my father while going to continue what happened with the interaction between her.

She asked "what's your youngest daughter ahila is pursuing in studies?"

"She's yet to become a psychologist, just a few months" replied my father.

"Oh i see, i saw her in Rahim's (my brother) wedding and the moment i saw her I can't help but think about how good she'll look with my son, Zayn". "Do you plan to get her an arranged marriage someday" said the lady with a spark in her eyes.

"Yes" replied my father a little shocked and not trying to sound desperate about her son he said "I'll ask my wife and my daughter about it" Full knowing it's only the wife and he's not going to ask his youngest daughter about it after what happened between her and that boy hashir.

Everyone got excited in the room as soon as my father said all this because they've seen zayn recently and trust me he's one of those men everyone would want to marry. rich and handsome. But everyone is also familiar with the known-to-be-true rumour that he's rude and abusive and everyone knows he might just never love me when they'll try to get me married to him and i might live a life full of abuse.

I heard all this of this outside the room which was our living room and felt suffocated, I didn't want to marry anyone or love anyone but it was the thought that my family now don't even care to ask for my consent for marriage and is ready to give my hand to some rude abusive cold hearted man. I started to cry and denied it on the place while yelling "do whatever y'all want, I will not marry anyone. I'm trying to focus on my career goals".

"No one cares whether you want to marry someone or not, you're gonna marry them anyways and don't worry nothing will harm your career. I don't want you to stay with us anymore, get married beta it's the time" said my father more like lecturing

"I won't" i screamed and went to my room.
Everything became silent not an uncomfortable one as if they didn't even care what i wanted.

Zayn's house POV:

It was the breakfast time he was about to get to the family table, they had two house but they were joint by only one door but they were completely two different houses. One where Zayn used to live alone and sometimes his mother would come and other where his mother and his other family members lives.

Before going to the table she stopped him at his door
"Enough of I don't wanna get married, I've talked to miras about his daughter you have to marry her"

"Don't start this again" said zayn in an cold uninterested tone

"Do you want to stay like this all alone all your life? How many girl you've rejected and even tho I managed to get you engage with that kasim's daughter, they broke it after knowing your rumours to be a bad person, change your Humour try to be funny and friendly"

"So I've to change myself now? Why does it matter if she broke it that's for the good I didn't wanted to get married anyways, I'm grateful towards her"

"I don't care, you'll have to marry miras' daughter anyways" yelled his mother

He walked to the table as if he heard nothing.