PART - 3

"We're off to the infirmary"

She took his wrist and began dragging him away to the infirmary. In a nutshell she was both worried and surprised and the way she rushed to the infirmary said it all. Chan was lowkey embarrassed with her taking him like a mom who is forcing their kid to go to school.

"I'm fine minsae"

"No you're not"

She continued pulling him and walking to the infirmary with huge steps through the huge crowd of students. After a 6 minutes walk through the hallway, they finally reached the infirmary..

"That fricking senior.. He punched me"

A baby like cry was heard from the infirmary, and guess who was inside the infirmary? Of course hyunjin and his friend han jisung.

"Aww.. It's okay baby"

Jisung slowly dabbed the cotton swab on his corners of lips from a where blood was leaking. Chan and minsae lost it and began cracking up when they saw hyunjin being a literal kid.

"Who the-"

Hyunjin jumped from the bed in amaze when he saw Chan and minsae at the door. He quickly wiped his tears and tried to act stern and bold.

"What are you doing here? "

Chan and minsae stepped inside the infirmary and continued laughing while sitting on the bed, they hit each other and began rolling while laughing like mad people.

"There is nothing much to laugh"

Their laughs got louder as han also joined them in the laughing contest. Hyunjin was humiliated by their actions so he placed a punch on jisung's shoulders as he instantly stopped laughing.

"Shut up and do your work.. Don't look here"

"Well... I have eyes so I can look"

Minsae said while pointing towards her eyes as she opened it wide to let him see. Hyunjin looked shocked as he also looked at himself.

"I have eyes too! "

Hyunjin exclaimed. Minsae was shocked as she placed a hand on her chest and looked at him with a side eye. She ran to him and gave him a high-fi.

"We are similar"

They both giggled like stupids leaving han and chan confused.. What's up with their stupid mind? Chan got frustrated as he began treating his wound himself.

"No chan. I'm sorry"

She ran to him and began scanning his wound while slowly applying the ointment. She stuck her tongue out a bit to concentrate on her work. Chan was awed by her cute actions as he didn't move at all.

"We're Done.. Badbye guys"

Hyunjin knocked on minsae's back as he ran out out the infirmary like some anime character. Jisung was struggling hard to catch up his speed and soon, they faded away from their sight.

"This guy is so annoying"

Chan moved a bit and received a slap from minsae who was invested into treating his little wound on the hand. He hissed when she slightly tapped the cotton. Soon the silence grew up, it also made them deaf. Chan, who felt awkwarded out let out a sigh and asked.

"What do you think about the senior"

"He's just charming"

She again looked so whipped while talking about him. Chan just asked her that question to feel possessive over and over. He almost felt like he was gonna combust.

"Okay"

He deadpanned and gave her a poker face. Minsae progressed on her medical work and stood up from her kneeling position.

"Done! "

She began clapping to get rid of the invisible dust in her hand. Walking to the sink, she shot him and look and smiled a little. After rinsing her hands under water to get rid of the chemicals, they both went back to their classes.

"Guys look who is here! "

The class clowns.. Also known as nishimura riki, choi beomgyu and kand taehyun ran to the two people who just walked into the class.

"We're you guys alone in the infirmary? "

Riki held the invisible mic, whilst beomgyu was looked around for something to represent a mic. He spitted a classmate who was peacefully drinking water.

"Just gimme that"

He snatched the water bottle from that girl and spilled water over her skirt and whole face. She choked on her water and cursed on him as loud as possible.

"You b*stard!! "

He turned around and mouthed a 'sorry'. Before running back to chan and minsae who were in a state of confusion. They held the water bottle aka the mic a d waited for their response.

"Now who told you that? "

Minsae facepalmed and rubbed the corners of her eyes. The guys immediately placed the mic to their direction and said in a news reporters tone.

"This kind information was provided by reporter shin ryujin and cameraman lee felix"

Minsae's jaw dropped as she threw her glance at ryujin who looked away right at the moment.

"The ceiling looks soo white"

She rubbed her chin and said as if she's in a advertisement. Felix hit the table and began laughing like an idiot.

"YOU RACIST! "

Felix laughed like an dolphin who have been hit with a leather belt. Ryujin bit her lips trying not to laugh and slapped Felix. (Felix slap count : 3). Minsae was disappointed in her own best friend.

"We're you guys alone? Chan, did you hold her by the waist when she stumbled down from the ladder while taking medicine from the shelf. ANSWER US! "

They screamed. Minsae was genuinely pissed off but Chan took it as an interview and began answering their questions like a celebrity. Minsae covered her face and began sobbing.

"WHO HURT MY GIRL? "

Ryujin popped out from the thin air and pushed Chan away from there, making him fall on his a**. She straight off went to the disaster makers and held their collars.

"Put you're the on-"

Before beongyu could let a single word out, ryujin placed her pointer finger on his lips and begged with her eyes not to say all the things.

"Apologize"

Ryujin said, removing her finger from his lips. They all backed a little far from them and bowed.

"SOOORYYYY MINNSAAEE"

they sang with their deep voices. Ryujin thanked them as they left the place with a poker face. Whn minsae felt a tap on her shoulders, she shifted her gaze towards ryujin who was looking at her.

"Your heart will just shatter if it came in contact with the thin air"

-

"See ya"

Yuna waved at them, getting into her father's car. They all waved merrily as they watched her leave from the school. Minsae and Ryujin began walking towards the school dormitory

"I think today had more than 24 hour"

______

I think the chapter was pretty short hehe.. I'll try to write better so that it will be longer.. Bye and do vote if you like this chapter ✿