Life

It was the only thing I knew. My mother died giving birth to me and I was immediately placed at an orphanage.

You might wonder about my father and ask who is he and what he is. Well my father is a very unusual, complicated man. I know very little about him. I know his first and last name, his voice, his terrifying coughing that makes you wonder how long he's going to last on earth. I know he's my father and I also know that he never acts as one unless it benefits him.

When my mother was giving birth to me alone in our old farm house which my father got from the government because he fought in the independence war of Zimbabwe; my father was drinking at the bar and it was in the morning.

My mother lost a lot of blood and she died because of me. My father was told about my birth and the unfortunate death of his wife and his words were, "Everyone is bound to die, it happens." What did my father do? He went on drinking.

Neighbors of my biological parents then took me to the nearest hospital where I was then placed into an orphanage on day one.

I'm really sad to mention that my two older siblings who were 10 and 8 at the time where the ones who had to wipe off the tons of blood that their mother had lost and find her dead while I their sibling never made a sound which they found strange. They thankfully were smart enough to find our neighbors before they tried anything with me.