08

ᥫ᭡C A S T I E Lᥫ᭡The bimbo screams loudly, covering her ears with both palms as the trio of attackers make their entrance into the restroom, boldly pointing guns at me

ᥫ᭡C A S T I E Lᥫ
The bimbo screams loudly, covering her ears with both palms as the trio of attackers make their entrance into the restroom, boldly pointing guns at me.

I clench my fists tightly, spitting out the taste of my temporary partner's red lipstick and prepping up for a fight. From the inked mamba on the side of their necks I'm properly educated of their origin, I know it sounds stupid to fight three armed men with my fists but I wasn't born to a mafia don for nothing.

"Hold it," a familiar voice orders and the men give way, stepping out to make way for its owner.

"Elis?" I quaked, letting my guard down and glaring at the whimpering bimbo by the side of the wall.

"Castiel, Castiel," he calls, smirking as he takes off his baseball cap, his fingers running through his blonde curls in an attempt to fix them into place. "I see you still haven't parted ways with your weakness...women," Elis smirks but for old times sake, I'll remove his molars later.

"You're not going to kill him, are you? If you are, please give me my money first," the bimbo requests, picking up the chewing gum she had stuck to the wall earlier and continuing from where she left off. Disgusting.

Of course she was paid, I practically bit my cheek with regret.

"Sure, darling," Elis smiles, raising his gun and sending a bullet straight to her empty forehead.

Typical of him, I simply stared at her body while he motioned his men to take care of it and gave us more space to talk.

"I can't believe he'd send you of all people," I seethe.

"Your father wants you home -"

"How about he rots in hell with his home? If he sent you to convince me then he f•cking failed, everyone knows that the moment I step my foot in Spain, I'll be a dead man,"

"Oh please, if your old man wanted you dead then it doesn't matter the location,"

"I'm only alive because he wants to kill me himself, he wants me to die a slow and painful death -"

"No, you're mistaken," Elis sighs, picking out a stogie and placing it in between his teeth while leaning on the wall with his gun replacing the previous spot of his lighter in the waistband of his black combat jeans.

"Your Father only wants you back home, since you obviously killed his heir, maybe you could fill in, " he shrugs, lighting up the stogie with a few strikes from his lighter.
I run my hands through my hair," Bullshit! The last thing that I want to do is to lead the Black Mamba and for the record, I didn't kill my brother...you should know that,"

If no one would believe at least Elis should, we've been friends since we were five.

"I did until you went into hiding with Brad, why did you run if you were innocent? You want this and you can't keep running away from your destiny, from what your mother wanted for you. Amazing...the illegitimate son murders the true born and why? Because he's thirsty for power to make sure that the efforts of his father's b•tchy s•x toy he calls a mother wouldn't go -"