𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Quidditch

Quidditch

The next morning, in the great hall. The gang is sitting, eating. Harry and Audrey are seen twirling their food with a fork.

'Take a bit of toast, mate, go on.' Ron advised, giving Harry and Audrey a plate of toast each. 

'Ron's right, you two. You're gonna need your strength today.' Hermione says. 

'Why?' Scott questioned while the pack members nodded their head at their alpha's question, wanting to know as well.

'It's the first Quidditch match for the season.' Hermione answers. Harry and Audrey grinned happily in their seats; they loved Quidditch.

'We'll get to see Harry's first quidditch match.' Remus smiled at the thought, unaware of how he watched his daughter's first match as well. Snuffles barked happily at the thought.

I'm not hungry.' they chorused together.

Snape appears at the table.

Snape: Good luck today, Potter. Miss McCall. Then again, now that you two have proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin.

'Is he always so dramatic?' Asher questioned. 

'You will get used to it soon.' Harry shrugged. 

Snape walks off, limping. Harry and Audrey notices this.

Elijah looked at the scene in suspicious, he looked beside him to see Niklaus had the same look plastered on their face. He may not be a threat at the moment, but his actions seemed suspicious.

 'That explains the blood.' Harry explains. 

'Blood?' Ron questioned, confused.

'Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dog. But he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping.' Harry explained his theory. 

'But why would anyone go near that dog?' Hermione questioned. 

'Exactly. That's my question.' Stiles exclaimed from his seat. 

'I would.' Audrey says, making her three friends look at her as if she was crazy. 

'Other than her, she's crazy.' Peter Hale says. 

'Excuse me.' Elijah glared at the Hale werewolf. 

'What I mean to say is that she is crazy, the good crazy. That's why she is my favorite in whole pack of self-righteous people. she is the only one who thinks realistic about thing.' Peter says, making Scott glared at him, fully aware what he was trying to say.