🍓~Moved out..? {CH.2}~🍓

-

-

I woke up and looked around my room...i-it-it was empty! I looked over to where my pink drum set was supposed to be and it wasn't there..nothing was..here.

I angrily stopped out of my room and down the stairs. "MOM MOM MOM MO-" I went into the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge,it read:

Dear Shaiden,
the movers moved out mostly everything.I left some of your clothes in the dryer and some stuff in the bathroom so you can take a shower.Please pack up the rest of your things I left your smaller suitcase too so you can get the rest of your stuff.I sent your step brothers too come and get you around 11:00am

Love you baby.
-Kimberly.

I groaned and went downstairs to get my clothes from the dryer.I can't believe that she made us move out so quickly..I barely had anytime to process that we were moving.I do not wanna see those stupid assholes kids..I've never actually met Richard but he replaced my dad.

I got the clothes outa the dryer and ran back upstairs.I went up to my room and took a peek in my closet,some of my clothes were still in there and also the things that I hid.

I looked at all the stuff I had right now to make an outfit.I picked out my outfit and then put the rest of my stuff in my suitcase.

I picked out my outfit and then put the rest of my stuff in my suitcase

(his outfit^)

I went to the bathroom and some of my stuff was still there.I turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up.I then stepped in and stood under the water for twenty seconds.I grabbed my strawberry shampoo and squirted it onto my hand,I lathered the liquidity but thick pink soap onto both of my hands,I then started to scrub my scalp throughly. After I thought it was enough I rinsed out the soap. I grabbed my conditioner and did the same except it only went on my ends..so I guess I didn't scrub. I got my body wash and my loofa and started to scrub my body,I scrubbed it till it was raw then got out.

I got my towel then dried myself off. I put my clothes on and went to the mirror.I brushed my teeth,brushed my hair,I also did some makeup I know I'm already pretty but no one's born with lip gloss or eyeliner.I did my eyeliner and put on a tinted lipgloss then got the rest of my stuff that was left in the bathroom then went to my room and put them in my suitcase.

"im pretty sure i got everything.." I mumbled to myself.

I grabbed my suitcase and took it downstairs. I sat on the ground and put on my pink high top converse.I looked at my phone and it was only 10:15 so I decided to take a little nap.

~Time skip~

{STEPBROTHER^}

{STEPBROTHER^}

Kimberly, our new stepmother told us to pick up our new stepbrother. She told us his name is Shaiden I think? My dad wanted all of us to go because we didn't meet him at the cause he refused to go.
We decided to go early because we wanted to be back at the house before 11:00.

"Alex,Kade hurry up!" I yelled to my two brothers who were still upstairs. "Kay hold on a sec!" Kade our oldest brother said as Alex ran down the stairs.

Soon after Kade came down too. "Cmon let's go!"
I shouted out. "Chill we're here" Alex said. "You guys are fucking slow" They both rolled their eyes at me.
"Cmon then." Kade got his car keys and went to the garage. Me and Alex followed behind him.

~
It was about a 10-15 minute drive but we got there.Their house wasn't really small but it was small compared to our mansion.

We got out of the car and went up too the front door.I'm not sure why but we just stared at it. "Well knock?" Kade said to either of us he didn't care did knock as-long as one of us did so I knocked on the door.No answer.I tried again.No answer.

"Is this the right house?" I asked. "Yeah,Kim sent pictures." Alex said. "Do you think he's in there?" I asked again. "Probably." Kade blankly said. "I'm gonna open the door." I said back.

I opened the front door surprisingly it was not locked.

"oh shit" Alex blurted out.

"SHHH!" Me and Kade said at the time. Shaiden I think that's him was sleeping by the door and leaning on a pink suitcase.

"He's kinda cute." I said looking at him.

"We gotta wake him up." Kade told us.

"We'll no shit." Alex commented and I snickered.

Kade rolled his eyes and kneeled down beside him. "Hey..Shaiden? Bud..?" Kade said softly to him.

Tbh wish that was me NOT SHAIDEN I MEAN I WISH I WAS KADE.

Shaidens eyes fluttered opened,he looked at us confused.

"t-the fuck?!" He shot up.

"W-who are you? and w-why are you in my house!"
He all but yelled and looked scared.

"Uh we're your stepbrothers?" I said. "Didn't your mom tell you we were coming?" Kade asked. I saw him pause and let his brain figure out was going on then saw his eyes widen.

"O-oh! I'm so sorry..!" He quickly stood up and apologized for his language.I guess he's a goodie two shoes.

"Oh no your fine.Here let me grab that for you." I said as I picked up his pink suitcase.
~

A/N)IK IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE A LONG CHAPTER BUT IT TOOK ME ALL DAY  TO MAKE PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME PLEASE <3

970 words.