𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡

I SAT IN THE MIDDLE OF paige and kk.

across from me was nika, sadly. and on either sides of her was aailyah and azzi.

i was minding my own business, when i felt someone kick me under the table.

"ow..." i said, looking up to see nika staring at me.

i give her a 'what the fuck' look, and she just looks away, acting like nothing happened.

the waiter came up to take our orders. he was sweet, but he seemed really nervous.

once he left, everyone looked at me.

".. do i have something on my face??.." i asked, grabbing my phone, opening the camera app.

"he was totally hitting on you." azzi said, as everyone agreed.

"no he wasn't.." i said, looking over at him, and he was staring at our table.

they all looked back at me, and i just shrugged.

20 minutes later, the waiter came back with our food, and the second nika got her food, she handed it right back to the waiter.

"not what i ordered." she snapped, not even looking him in the eyes.

"nika, yes it is." i said looking at her plate, and everyone else agreed.

"no, it's not." she argued.

"i'm so sorry- i must've mixed it up, what would you like?" the waiter said nicely. i knew nika was just being annoying again, so i left cause i was irritated.

"i'll be right back." i said to my friends, getting up to go to the bathroom.

on my way, i saw a little girl being sung to, assuming it was her birthday. that gave me an idea.
___________

after we all finished eating, the waiter came over, holding a small cake, with a birthday candle lit on the top.

he placed it infront of nika, and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

the waiter started singing, and we all joined along. i laughed, and nika looked up at me, realizing it was me who lied to the waiter.

i pulled out my phone, the song ended, and nika just sat there staring at me.

"make a wish, nika." i said, grinning.

i swear i saw a smile on her face, faint yes, but a smile nonetheless.

she blew it out, and everyone clapped. she laughed, and shook her head, before replacing it with a mad look.

"what?" i asked, innocently.

"you know what." she said, kicking me again.

"i don't think i-" i said, but kk interrupted me.

"uh barf. if you two don't stop flirting in front of us, i'm gonna throw up my dinner." she laughed, resulting in getting hit by paige.

i just ignored her remark, watching the waiter approach our table.

"hey, uh- i think you're really-" the waiter said, getting interrupted by nika.

"can i get a box for this?" she said, pointing to the cake in front of her.

i rolled my eyes, knowing what she was doing.

"yeah, yeah i'll go get that for you!" he said, defeatedly.

i stare at her, and she shrugs.

"what? i can't finish it." she said, with a smile on her face.

i am going to murder this girl oh my god.

KATRINA SPEAKS!
sorry short chap!! hehe ........ yeah sorry bout that, anyway it is hot as balls outside and all i wanna do is sleep so you guys have this for now

 yeah sorry bout that, anyway it is hot as balls outside and all i wanna do is sleep so you guys have this for now

SOMEBODY SEDATE ME!!🤭🤭😍😍😍😂😂😅😅🥲🥲🥲😜😜😎🥸🤨🤪🤩🥳

also was so excited for nika to play today but she canttttt 😩😩😡😡