BDSM (Winner x Dean) Part 15

song: Russ - 3:15 (Breathe)

You think you're not pretty
To love someone like me
You think you're 
I want you to love each other
If you think it's good, will you take it?
The past doesn't matter
Just dare to love me, can you?    

 Khaotung Thanawat-Let's Try

dean : "Some of us feel abandoned (New), some feel ignored (Prem), some feel wronged (Tay), some feel betrayed (Sonic), some feel unloved (me), some feel they weren't enough (North), and some feel like me, nothing. We all have problems, even the rich like us. Our problem isn't money, but we forget that money never did anything. Our feelings played the biggest part in everything. If you ever felt wronged, then you think about it twice because you once wronged someone else as well. Humans are the definition of creatures that lie, and you can't deny that, can you?"

Dean's brow furrowed as he grappled with Winner's words, a mixture of frustration and contemplation clouding his features.

winner: "But why should we? Isn't revenge better than forgiving? It's more pleasurable, more easy, more effective. If someone abandons you, you abandon them. If you feel ignored, be the leader. If you feel wronged, prove them wrong. If you feel betrayed, take revenge. If you feel unloved, then start loving yourself. And if you feel nothing, well, that's a 'you' thing, Mr. Dean. You mentioned money, but what if you buy a crying kid ice cream? They would be happy. The feeling of happiness simply comes from money. If you don't have it, you don't have that either. Yeah, you wronged someone once, but you won't let that happen to you as well, would you? We are simply not creatures that lie, but we have the ability to turn the tables in a moment. You wouldn't be here speaking into this microphone if it wasn't invented, am I right or not?"

Dean's silence spoke volumes as Winner's words settled around them, each point hitting uncomfortably close to home.

Dean: "Wrong. You're wrong about everything. It was invented for me to speak. If I choose not to speak, then what's the use? If I choose to speak, I lie. What's the use? And Winner, if money is so important, how about we talk about what made you happy today after spending billions but not being able to eat what your mom cooked?"

Winner: "You're taking this with a negative purpose, but I'm telling you, when I can cook myself, why would I eat my mom's food? What if someone has no mother, then what? Answer me, Mr. Dean. What will you do when you have no choice, because the choice was not given? Hence proved, humans are more than a lie."

Dean's mind raced with frustration and confusion, unable to formulate a response to Winner's challenge.

Dean: "??..."

As applause erupted around them, Dean's discomfort only grew, overshadowed by the accolades from their peers.

Teacher: "I am so proud of you two. Winner, you've improved so much, and Dean, you're like the best of the best. Your fathers must be proud to have such fruitful futures with you two being their sons."

Dean attempted to interject, but Winner beat him to the punch, echoing the teacher's sentiment.

Winner: "Sir, he's right."

With the teacher's departure, Winner's victory was sealed, leaving Dean to stew in his frustration as his friend walked away with a triumphant grin.

Dean: "All you do is waste your time. Bet you copied it from somewhere."

But as Winner disappeared from sight, Dean couldn't shake the nagging feeling that perhaps there was more truth in his winner's words than he was willing to admit..

Dad: "Come on in, son. I heard you won against Dean in the class competition. Well done, keep going. After all, you're my son, you'll never lose against anyone."

Winner: "Yes, Dad, but what did you call me here for today, suddenly?"

Dad: "I have some things to tell you and discuss with you. You know the car you've been asking for? I will buy it for you after the election."

Winner: "What, you will? Dad, oh my god, thank you!"

Dad: "But... you have to do something for me."

Winner: "What? What should I do, Dad? Tell me, anything. I'll do anything for that car."

Dad: "Elections are coming, and I want to win. You know that, right?"

Winner: "Yes, Dad, I am. I hope you win this time."

Dad: "No, it's not that easy. We're quite behind Dean's father, and if it stays like this, I'm afraid he might win again. And we don't want that, do we?"

Winner: "But, Dad..."

Dad: "I called you here because I want you to do something for me. Can you?"

Winner: "Yes, Dad, anything for you."

Dad: "Then listen carefully..."

Winner: "No, Dad, I can't do that. It's so unfair to me and to Dean as well. There are many other ways for you to win the election."

Dad: "But this is the best one, don't you think?"

Winner: "No, it's not, Dad. It's cruel to do that. I may hate Dean, but as a human, I would never do that."

Dad: "Winner, you have to do this. Remember, I told you, without winning, we are nothing. Do you want to be nothing in life, do you, son?"

Winner: "Dad..."

Dad: "Winner, trust me on this one. Do what I told you, everything will be fine, and everything will be as we imagined. I'll see you after you've done your work. Do you get me, son?"Winner winner....WINNER 

Winner: "Yes, Dad."

Dad: "Where are you lost?"

Winner: "I'll see you later."

Dad: "Okay, my good son.you can leave now 

3 hrs later

Winner: I can't do that to him, but why am I even hesitating? I'm just going to do it. No one's ever going to know it was me. No one will ever know that I did it. It's just a quick video. No one would know, would they? As Winner was biting his nails in distress and anxiety, without realizing, his nails started bleeding.

Dean entered the room and saw Winner lost in deep thought, biting his nails. One of his nails was bleeding, and despite Winner's unawareness, Dean noticed and lightly slapped the back of his head to stop him.

Dean: "You're gonna bleed to death if you do that."

He held Winner's hands and took out a plaster from his bag, fixing it onto Winner's hand.

Winner looked at Dean as he applied the bandage, his thoughts jumbled and overwhelming. Suddenly, he pushed Dean away.

Winner: "Who told you to touch me?"

Dean: "What? I was just..."

Winner: "Yeah, who told you to?"

There was a moment of silence between them, the tension in the air palpable as Winner struggled with his inner turmoil.