6.

Y/N'S POV

I wake up with the rays of sunshine shining on my face. I groan and try to sit up, but a strength is holding me down.

I touch around and my hands meet another pair of hands. It's Reneé's. I try to free myself, but she keeps tightening her grip.

"Stay..." she mumbles against my neck. "No, we need to go on set. What hour is it?" I ask confused. "I don't know, I wanna sleep", she whined.

I grab my phone and look at the time. "Shit, shit, shit, Reneé wake up! It's 9:00 am!" I exclaim, getting up. Her eyes jolt open. "Fuck, Tina will kill me!"

2ND PERSON POV

You both  scramble out of bed and begin to prepare. You dart to your bedroom as Reneé goes in her bathroom. You quickly put on a  90's inspired pair of pants and a black shirt.

You sprint to the bathroom and grab your toothbrush. "Reneé, what do you want for breakfast?!" You try to scream from the bathroom, your mouth full of toothpaste.

"We'll get something on the way, we don't have time", she reply, coming to see you. She enters the bathroom pushing you away from the sink to look at herself in the mirror. "You have a bathroom, you know?" You grunt after spitting out.

"Well yours have a bigger mirror. Now hurry up we're already 40 minutes late!" She pushes you out of the room and follows after you.

You rush to the lobby and thank God there was a lady that just came out of a taxi. You signal the driver to wait for y'all and out of breath, you both enter the car.

"Your destination please?" The man asks. "We will go to the nearest Tim Hortons and then to 59332 Berry Avenue." Reneé answers as you groan, slapping your head with your hand.

45 minutes later

"Okay you're ready?" You ask, already scared of Tina's reaction. "Yup, come on. One more thing", she stops you. "What-" you get caught off by her kissing your lips, making you flustered. She kisses your cheek last and grabs the box in your hand. "Now we can go", she smiles.

You push the door open for her and walk behind her. Reneé and you are met with all the cast sitting around on a table with Tina on the side, her hands on her hips.

"Hey!...w-we bought donut!" You stutter as Reneé holds the box open with a nervous smile on her face.

"Why are you late? It's been almost two hours! Not even 15 minutes, two hours, Reneé!" Tina reprimands Reneé. You sigh, relieved that she didn't say a thing to you.

"And you Y/N." You stand straight up right. "You're supposed to keep her on track!" "Sorry ma'am, it won't happen again", you apologized for the both of you.

"And what were you even doing? To be two hours late?" She asks, raising her eyebrows and looking at you suspiciously.

"W-what, no! We just slept in!" You shake your head before they make any misconceptions. "Don't make it happen again. Come on we lost enough time", she sigh, gesturing to the cast to follow her.

"By the way, you have something on your cheek
Y/N", she says before leaving the room. You look to the mirror that was across the wall and blush.

There was a lipstick kiss mark on your cheek. It was from Reneé. You quickly take your finger and wipe it off, the cast giggling. "Shush!" You shoo them away, embarrassed.

RENEÉ'S POV

"So, you and Y/N huh?" Bebe smirks looking at me. "No- well yes, but no", I stammer, remembering the night of yesterday. "Girl spill the tea!" Katie says as she slicks my hair back into a ponytail.

"Well we just slept together-" "WHAT?!" Bebe screams, flabbergasted. "NO- I mean like sleep. Like sleep sleep, not fucking!" I shut down any ideas she may have.

"I feel like you're not telling us everything. That you have something to hide." Katie suspects. "I'm not", I try to lie. "Reneé, I can tell when you lie. We've been costar for almost two months. Spill!" Bebe objects.

"Okay..." I sigh. "Promise me you'll keep quiet." I say first. Bebe can literally high pitch scream if she's excited. And she's been shipping us together (in my back, but I found out) so if she knows that Y/N and I kissed, I don't know how bad it can go.

"I promise." Katie says without any problems. "Bebe", I recall. "I....will......keep......quiet......I......promise", she sigh.

"Good. So it was yesterday night and like we were chilling. Then I asked her who her crush was because earlier that day, she told me she had one." I start. Both of them were so invested in my story that they stopped doing what they were doing.

"Then she said, word for word: 5'8, blond, lesbian, massive rack, has a really small waist-" "That was fucking smooth." Katie comments.

"I know! And I was like who must that be and then shock. She was talking about me! Then she was like I know you like me too, so we should go on a date together. And it's not even the best part! After that we kissed!" I tell them.

"AHHH-" Bebe began to scream, but she quickly put her hands on her mouth. I look at her with wide eyes and tell her to shush.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! I've been your number one fan since birth!" Bebe dramatized. "Oh, shut up, stop being dramatic", I smile.

"I am so happy for you Reneé! You need to text us every single detail that happens everyday okay?" Katie orders, fixing my hair.

"Trust me, I will. But don't tell anyone okay? Especially not Angourie. Please", plead. If Angourie knows that I'm seeing Y/N she'll be so mad at me.

"I swear I'll not tell anyone." Bebe promise
, doing the key and lock gesture with her hand. "You can count on me. My mouth is shut." Katie assures, patting my shoulders.

"Shit, we need to go! Bye Katie, see you later!" I get up take Bebe's hand. "See you girls!" She waves at us. "See you!" Bebe adds before running with me.

I really hope that it will stay a secret.

~~~~

Will they be able to keep it a secret?

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌