Happiness....?

Jungkook as soon as he heard that he hurried and left the meeting. He was scared as hell. He wanted to just embrace his tae in his arms.

Soon he reached he saw joon, dae, muu, soobin, mrs jeon and even felix standing outside the door.
As soon as he came in they saw  kook with full red face teary eyes.
Dae and muuu ran to him anf hugged him

Dae /muu: appaaaaaaaaaa

Kook hugged them back

Kook: what happened? Where is tae ?

Joon : he is inside yeonjun is checking.

Kook: what happened.

Joon explained everything.

Kook : why can't these people leave him alone.

Thats when yeonjun  came outside.

Yeonjun: he is fine now i gave medicines it was a panic attack i have given him the medication he will be sleeping for a while.

Jungkook: how did he faint ?
Yeonjun took a while but answered
Yeonjun: well cause of exhausation  don't worry hyung he is fine.

Everyone took a sigh of relief. Jungkook went to his room and sat besides tae whereas dae and muu layed down beside tae holding his hand.

As time went by they also slept there and there.

After 4 hours.

Tae slowly opened his eyes he saw his hands were tightly held by his husband and the kids. But kook is sitting and sleeping tae was worried he would sprain his neck so he slowly removed his hands from his kids hands and was about remove his hands from kook's grasp too but kook woke up in panuc

Kook:tae -tae

Tae : kook i am here
And slowly hugged him sideways.
Kook looked at him left his hand and hugged him tight

Kook: tae you okay ?

Tae : yess i am okayy.

Kook: Tae stop digging deep in the past and stop meeting people from past i will take care of everything.

Tae : Kook...

Kook: i can't see you like this baby

Tae : but i need to face the truth there is something big behind those names kookie believe me.

Kook: okayy but i will help you out not evrything will be done by you okay ? I need you to be perfectly fine.

Tae looked at kook and kissed his forehead.

Tae nodded and kook just snuggled in his neck.

In the evening.

Yeonjun came into the room to check but he closed the door and tae who was on his laptop co ordinating with his team.

Jun: hyung are you free i need to talk something important.

Tae : just a minute jun i will be free in five minute.

Jun: okay hyung i will sit down here

Tae nodded and tae went back to work

After 5 minute tae winded up his work
And called jun

Tae : yes baby whats wrong ?

Jun: during checking i found of something so i just need to confirm somethings.

Tae was still and he just nodded

Jun: hyung do you feel tired or something ?or little uninterested in somethings ?