SIXTEEN

"All in while, she had to sacrifice."

AUTHOR POV:

10:30PM [NIGHT]

In this world, full of darkness it's hard to find the one who can lighten your world, it's hard to find who can make you happy and sad at the same time, it's hard to find the true soul, the true and loyal one, in this cruel world, it was never near to get a true love. Love......it's emotion which brings care and pain togather, same way, a life of a fragile woman, a mother and a wife she was, she loved taking care of her husband but all he gave her pain in return and if talked about in another case, those two guys who loved her but in wait of getting care and love from her wasn't possible because they were also favouring the same act as Her husband aka Jungkook who was giving her through bunch of lies and with cruel act.

They hid the truth, and waited for her love from her but if that was even a bit possible. And there comes the minty haired guy, he might had confessed his love for her two years ago and without listening her he ran away from her, it was his chance to know what she felt in her heart about him but being in fear of getting rejected made him to take the option of running away, and because of that the chances he wanted to make her his left him because she was married, married to the person who was never in the scenes of those three guys and the girl.

It could be said that, fate always had another plan that you would have never imagined in your life.

10:10PM [NIGHT]

The night was same, dark sky, stars and moon. All looking perfect but when we look in the chaos of bangtan dorm, then it may come out as a creation of chaotic atmosphere, tension in the air, there was heaviness in the surrounds at the arrival of the woman who was smiling smugly, while gazing at the peoples in the dorm.

Jungkook was gulping, gulping in fear that Jiye would pull something that might cause a drama, he was scared because he was well known to her sadistic behaviour, Jimin was not feeling good to see his own sister in the dorm, while looking at his sister his mind went to the one who owned his heart, Y/N. He turned to her and saw she was frowning while looking at Jiye.

Jiye sighed, and licked her lips while looking down, firstly she moved her pupils up and smirked, in a psychopathic way look, as she fully looked at them and tugged her hair strands behind her ears, and walked to them.

"I didn't expected that I will see you all here," she smiled as she stopped before everyone, as she revealed a sigh from her nostrils, her lips weren't leaving the grin, as her gaze then went to Jungkook and then Jimin, when her grin fell from her lips, a emotionless face was on Jiye face, the one whom she trusted the most, after gaping between Jungkook and Jimin, she landed her gaze on Jungkook who was looking at her with frown, and the expression of Jungkook which says
'what are you up to?'
As she only glared in his eyes, and then again her lips coated with a fake smile and said.
"Are you all shocked to see me? Hmm?" She asked, as her side lips were curved up, in a grinning manner.

Namjoon, smiled and nodded.
"Almost, of course we are shocked to see you here infact we didn't had any idea that you would be here," as he said hobi Joint in his sentence too.
"Joon is right, we are shocked to see you......." He stopped as he looked at Jimin and continued. "..Jimin, How could you didn't informed us about her arrival. We could have prepared a warm welcoming for her, right?" Everyone looked at him, Taehyung Just scoffed in his mind as his gaze went to Jungkook who was looking at his wife who was silent and looking here and there with a emotionless face while revealing sigh from her lips
"Who would want to give a warm welcome to a sadist bitch!" Tae whispered but Jin heard him because he was standing beside him, Jin sighed and looked at the scene getting unfold before everyone.