Chapter 12|Party Fun

Special thanks to StyleIsMyJam for helping me with this chapter!

Kyle's POV

"Thanks," Stan said smiling as well. At least he's better now. "Hey, I'm gonna use the restroom," he said as he walked off towards the restroom. "Ok Stan," I said. I looked back at Sean. "Sorry about him. He's over protective," I said rolling my eyes. "No dude it's fine really but I am jealous he got you first," Sean said as his eyes traced up and down my body. I got nervous and started to blush. Stan then came back from the bathroom and stood next to me. "So how long have you two been dating?" Sean asked as he continued to stare at me lustfully. "We're a very new couple," I said, grabbing Stan's arm and hugging onto it.

Stan started to blush and I could hear his heart beating faster. Sean looked...kinda jealous. "Um Sean you okay there?" Stan asked obviously noticing his jealousy. "Y-yeah," he stuttered, not taking his eyes off of me. I felt uncomfortable so I stood on my toes and whispered into Stan's ear. "He's making me uncomfortable let's go somewhere else," I whispered. Stan nodded. "Sean, sorry but we're just gonna go say hi to everyone else," he farewelled. Sean nodded and we walked off. "Better?" Stan asked me. I nodded and nuzzled my face into Stan's side. Stan smiled and lightly kissed my forehead. "Who should we see?" he asked.

"Guys why aren't you drinking?!" Kenny asked as he approached us, handing Stan and I beers. I looked at it in disgust. "No thanks, I got drunk enough a couple days ago. Plus, I don't think Kyle drinks," Stan said, "I don't," I replied. "C'mon," Kenny said drunkenly, pushing the beer towards me. "No thanks," Stan said as he grabbed the bottles and threw them to the rug. "We're okay," he stated sternly. "You want some weed then?" Kenny asked. "Oh come on Kenny! Really?" Stan questioned angrily pushing him. "It's just weed dude," Kenny said, digging through his pocket. "No! We're fine," Stan stated, starting to get aggravated.

"Jesus, looks like Stan's on his period," Kenny laughed, rolling a joint. "Okay, I'm out," he said, stomping off. "Stan!" I called, running after him. "Why are you acting so angry?" I asked. "I'm sorry Kyle. Kenny's just being an ass, and I didn't like the way Sean had been speaking to you. I shouldn't have ruined the party for you. Sorry," he apologized, seeming upset. "No it's ok. I just want to have fun with you. Let's dance!" I cheered, grabbing his hands, "Ah, fuck it lets dance!" Stan exclaimed before hugging me and then pulling away. "Awesome but just saying I'm a terrible dancer," I laughed as he brought me out into the living room where couples were dancing.

"I couldn't say I'm good either," Stan said, smiling. He leaned down, his lips brushing against my ear. "Maybe afterwards we could have a little fun," he whispered. I felt my heart speed up its pace intensely and my face flush with red. My body tingled and I gulped in nervousness. "M-maybe," I stuttered. "Only if you want to," he chuckled. Stan grabbed my hands and we started dancing. I didn't really know what I was doing as we danced; I'm pretty sure it was bad but I didn't care. I was having fun with Stan and that's all that mattered. "I guess you could say, we're dancing the night away!" he cheered.

"I'm gonna kill you for that pun," I laughed. "Only if you can catch me!" Stan exclaimed, quickly pushing me away and he started to run around the house. "Get back here dammit!" I yelled, chasing after him. I couldn't quite catch up to him since he was so much faster but I stayed on his trail. I finally pinned him against the wall at the end of the hallway on the third floor. "Gotcha!" I yelled, slamming my hands against the wall next to him. "Well, this is a nice situation," Stan said as he smirked. "I-I guess it is," I stuttered nervously.

"Hmmmm, wanna do something? But not here, maybe a bedroom or somewhere," Stan proposed seductively. "I-I don't know," I mumbled in embarrassment, my face a burning red. Stan escaped my hold and ran into a spare bedroom. "Can't catch me in here!" he yelled. My thoughts raced. Should I? Well....as long as nothing serious happens. I smirked and ran into the bedroom. "No I forgot to lock it!" Stan yelled as he locked the broken door. He jumped up and pinned me down against the bed. "So why'd you really come in here?" he asked, playing with my hair, "I-well-umm," I stuttered nervously. "We aren't gonna actually..." I stopped my sentence because I was too embarrassed to finish it. "We can do whatever you want," he said seductively, before passionately kissing me.

I felt him push me against the bed more as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I moaned slightly. I should get up....but this felt so good. He slid his hand up my shirt but then pulled it back out, teasingly. "We should stop," he said, pulling away and getting of the bed. "Yeah," I said, feeling out of breath even though we had only kissed for maybe a minute or so. "Or maybe not," he said, jumping back on the bed. He clumsily missed and fell to the ground.

"Fuck!" he yelled after hitting his head on the ground. "Oh my God Stan are you ok?" I asked, scurrying over to him. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said getting up and rubbing the back of his head. "You sure?" I asked again, sitting on the bed with him. "Yeah, I'm sure. Buuuuut that kiss was pretty nice," he said, looking down, his cheeks turned a dark shade of red. "Yeah," I replied, smiling. I felt his hand touch my thigh. "We have two choices I guess. We could A: Go downstairs and see what's going on. Or B: We could make out and see where it goes from there," he explained, playing with my hair again. "Umm, I-uh...maybe we could..." I stuttered in confusion of what I wanted to do.