Paranormal (1)

Advertisements:

_________________________

Username: UnspokenOne 

Book Title: Titanic

Book Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/6166896-titanic

Summary: On April 10th 1912, on a ship called the RMS Titanic, a young lady named Rose Dewitt Bukater boarded the departing ship with the upper-class passengers, her mother, Ruth DeWitt Bukater, and her fiancé, Caledon Hockley. Meanwhile, a drifter and artist named Jack Dawson and his best friend Fabrizio De Rossi won third-class tickets to the ship. Two completely different people with completely different life styles suddenly crossed roads on their destiny, as Rose and Jack came to fall in love. Little did they know of the life they had to fight with ahead of them.

Jack and Rose managed to get out of the ship's cold death, although more than 1k people died on the ship- they made it out. But it was the wrong choice, something was haunting them, and wouldn't stop until fate was the way it should be for both of them. They were cheating fate, trying to find a way to escape it. But, was there truly a way to escape the fate of Jack's death? Watch as Jack and Rose struggle to keep on surviving, to be left wasting all their struggling- as they were free from the minute the ship sank. Uncover the secrets, join their adventure on this novel "Titanic".

Based on James Cameron's motion picture, "Titanic".

*Note*

So everyone has seen the movie. But, the ending in my story is completely different. I don't want to give off too much, but I changed the ending and it has a combination of paranormal/fantasy to it. Just wanted to add that, to let you know it isn't straight off the movie that EVERYONE has most likely seen. It's my version of the "Titanic".

Complete: yes {} no {X}

_________________________

Username: Awzomegurl

Book title: Dark Angels

Book link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/4557855-dark-angeles

Summery: Well, Jacob goes to a new schools and gets involved with angels and eventually he comes to learn from his childhood best friend that there are other types of angels called dark angels which steals people of any positive feelings such as hope,love and etc.. He aslo realises that his little sister turned into one and she gets locked away by the chairman of his school whose daughter is also a dark angel.

Complete: No

_________________________

Username: StephanieAlbright

Book Title: Allie's Choice

Book Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/2556585-allie%27s-choice

Summary: A girl finds an old diary and is pulled into the fact to fix a wrong from the time of the American Revolution.

Complete: yes {X} no {}

_________________________

Username: GoddessV

Book Title: Twisted Desires

Book Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/7123070-twisted-desires

Summary: A girl named Luanna has a strange unknown power that causes her so know things that she shouldn't know about someone or something. She is a loner, abandoned as a child and hateful as an adult. One day she is watching tv when the news is on about a murder. She knows who the murderer is and who the next victim is.

Complete: yes {} no {X}

NOTE: This novel is Rated R. 

_________________________