Author's Note

Oh my goodness, we've reached the end! :D This has been an incredible journey to share with you all! Back when I first started writing The Price I was struggling more than normal with self-doubt which in turn made me struggle to finish the draft. I never thought it would strike anyone else's fancy but mine, and I am so so happy to be proved wrong! From your encouragement I was able to push through and finish this rewrite! ;) You guys are fantastic and I can't believe I'm so lucky as to have such amazing and engaged and hilarious readers as you!

The Price was Featured, won during The Watty's, and rose to 71k reads all in the time it has been on this site! I'm so glad I've been able to share it with you guys!

Thank you so so so much! The Price would be nothing without you amazing readers! I have had such fun hearing the hatred for Mr Lennox, the cheering for Hannabella, the suspicion cast on Rachel, and the warmth for Ferds and Nadia. I'm so happy you guys loved Ferdinadia because any time those dorks were together were my favorite scenes to write. THANK YOU ALL for being there for Nadia and Ferdinand and the people of Rumonin and all the rest! Hugs for everyone! *hug hug hug hug ad infinitum*

Mwah mwah mwah!

--Cassie Rose

If you enjoyed The Price and want to read another story of mine with a similar feel, consider checking out Sisters Three on my profile! It shares the same melancholy and poetic writing of The Price, as well as a similar romance to Ferdinand and Nadia's.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Three sisters, three callings.

Morna, forced to fight the siren call of water at every breath. 

Adair, born with the mysterious powers of her Nothern mother.

Brenna, crushed under the weight of a life of obscurity and poverty.

The Price {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें