lemon

-Your Pov-

I felt determined all the time every since i freed the monsters from the underground. Since the above ground is new to the skelebros you decided to teach them some things.

"Human! What is that is it a weapon?!" Papyrus shouted. He pointed at a toothbrush I showed him. I nodded side to side. I went into the kitchen and the skelebros followed you. "Oh human what is that yellow curvey thing?" Papyrus asked. "That's a banana, it helps humans survived." I answered.

Sans looked at the banana satisfied, "here!" I shouted as you peeled off the skin on the bannana and shoved the peeled off bannana in his mouth. He gasped at first but then melted in by the taste of the bannana. He chewed it slowly and than swallowed it. "Sans was it satisfying?!" Papyrus asked.

Sans nodded in agreement, Papyrus searched around ended up looking in my fridge he pulled out a some thing yellow. " Human what is this yellow thing?!" Papyrus asked. I looked at what he was holding. "That's a lemon." I said. "Oh boy if Sans thinks yellow things are good than I the great Papyrus will try one!" Papyrus announced. He bitted the lemon and cringed "OH MY GOSH!!" He runned around trying to find a source of water.

He found some liquid and chugged it down his eyes widened "what was THAT?!" He asked. "That was lemonade!" I said. He ran to the bathroom Sans and I followed him we both saw Papyrus drinking from the sink. "Ah so much better! Well not so much..." He said. Sans smirked and looked at Papyrus "Hey Papyrus are you PEELING alright?" Sans asked.

Papyrus eyes widened once again. "AHHH WHY!!!" Sans chuckled at his bad pun. Papyrus got up and walked away. Sans put his leg out and tripped Papyrus. "Oops sorry Paps do you need any lemon-aids?" Sans said. I laughed at Sans pun, Papyrus got up and angrily left.

The End

Mettaton: Finally some drama humans don't know how to make a single movie!