A muscular shoulder to lean on.

Once again I have to say thanks for the support so far. I'd like to say thanks to my dear friend nelava for all the votes and reads. I nominate her bad player of the second. Wooo.

Leah's P.O.V.

"How long must I wait. He's not coming!!"

"Don't worry. You have me. He'll show up eventually." Reassured Michael, as he sat beside me in the gynaecologist's office.

I was loosing hope.

It had been almost two hours of waiting and allowing people to go in before me.

"He's not coming!"

"He couldn't miss such a milestone in his life. The first glimpse of his babies."

"Yeah your right Mickey."

Seconds became minutes. Minutes became hours, but I was growing impatient.

"Miss Piper. The office is about to close up."

"It's now or never. With or without Cole."said Michael as he walked to the door.

"Fine"

I sat on the bed with my fingers crossed hoping the twins were alright.

The nurse squeezed a cold gel on my stomach and rubbed it around with the machine thingymagigy.

"Everything's gonna be fine Leah. Chillax."

"Your husband is right. The twins are healthy."

"He's not my husband."

"And those aren't my kids."

The woman looked at us in disbelief.

"Oh."

She continued rubbing it around my stomach.

Michael and I took pictures and cried tears of joy.

"You're gonna be a great mother Leah."

"You really think so?"

He noded as he claimed my lips.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized.

"Don't be!" I replied as I crashed my lips against his.

Just like old times. Team Liam and Mikah are back in business.

Who wants a sexy scene? I'm do proud of myself. 442 readers awsomesause. I'm happy. Thanks for all the support. From friends. Enemies. Everyone.

Don't be a fucking silent reader tell me what is in that bird brain of yours. Just kidding.

Comment, Vote , Follow.

Love- brenae101 follow me!!!!
💋💋💋❤