3

Meet Taetae and Hobie
---
Today, Yoongi had nothing to do, literally. There was no volunteering job or anything.

As Yoongi laid in bed, about to take a 12 hour nap for the day, his phone rang making him jolt up. The gray haired boy fumbled to answer his phone, "Hello?"

"H-hey Yoongi. Did I wake you up?" A cute kind of high pitched voice said over the phone.

"Jimin? No you didn't wake me up." Yoongi told him.

"Th-that's good. Do you have a volunteering job today?" Jimin asked.

"Nope. I have nothing today. Wait, do you?" Yoongi wondered.

"No. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today." Jimin said.

Yoongi thought about it, he really liked Jimin... As a friend. Yeah, he thought he was cute and stuff, but that meant nothing.

"Sure. Where should I meet you?" Yoongi asked.

"Um, there's a restaurant I really like, so how about there." Jimin offered.

"Alright, where?" Yoongi asked.

"Well it's actually Jin's cafe... He told me to tell you about it so I thought about meeting you up there." Jimin admitted.

"Oh, is it that place called 'Jin's bbq'?" Yoongi asked.

"Ok. I'll see you there. Is 12 pm ok?"

"Yeah..." Jimin said then hung up after saying bye.

~

Yoongi walked into the cafe and looked around. The first person he spotted was Jin.

"Hi Jin hyung. Where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

"He's at that table." Jin pointed at the two seating table where Jimin was sitting.

Yoongi sat in front of him and waved, he wasn't looking up though. He was reading while sipping some coffee.

"Hey, short boy, look up." Yoongi said with a tone then smirked.

Jimin looked up and pouted, "I'm not that much shorter than you."

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't care. Anyway..." Yoongi paused.

"Let's order." Jimin smiled.

The two ordered and as they waited for their food, they talked, "When is your next volunteer job?"

"I don't know. Usually Namjoon sets it up then tells me." Yoongi said.

"Oh, my next one is during school." Jimin chuckled.

"What are you volunteering for?"

Jimin looked up as if he was thinking, "I think I'm going to be an assistant for the principle tomorrow."

"That seems hard to do." Yoongi rose his eyebrow.

"It is but oh well." Jimin shrugged.

"I'll wish you good luck." Yoongi smiled.

Jimin laughed, "Thanks."

"Yoongi?" a blonde boy and a dark brown haired boy walked up to Yoongi and Jimin.

Jimin looked up, confused. He'd seen them around in school but he didn't know them.

"Jimin, these are my dumb childish friends, Taehyung and Hoseok." Yoongi said then looked up at the brown haired boy who had called his name, "And that's 'Yoongi hyung' to you, Hoseok."

"Can we join you guys?" The blonde haired boy, Taehyung asked.

"No, go on a date or something." Yoongi shooed them off.

"Wait, are you on a date?" Hoseok exclaimed.

Both Yoongi and Jimin looked up to him, "No!" They yelled at the same time.

"Oh. You guys would look cute together."  Hoseok laughed and Taehying nodded.

"Shut the fuck up." Yoongi glared.

"Alright, we'll leave."  Taehyung dragged Hoseok away.

Finally the food arrived.

Yoongi watched Jimin eat happily. "You were hungry?"

Jimin nodded, "I didn't eat much yesterday. Like an apple."

"What? Why?" Yoongi became concerned.

"Hm? I was busy, I didn't have time." Jimin shrugged.

"Why didn't you have time?" Yoongi asked.

"I had to watch the principles children by myself." Jimin told him.

"Oh..." Yoongi looked down, "Does that happen often, you know, you not eating much."

Jimin nodded, "But the most I've went without eating is just three days."

Yoongi continued looking down, he felt really bad for Jimin, "Why are you volunteering so much?"

"I have to."

"Why? We only need a certain hours of volunteering." Yoongi was confused.

"I just have to... Sorry, I need to go." Jimin stood up, "I promise I'll pay you back when I see you next time. Thanks." Jimin said then left the restaurant.

"He isn't gonna pay me back, is he?" Yoongi mumbled to himself.

Oh well.

---
Please vote and comment~