6. Try-Outs

So here's the sixth Chapter Guys :) I guess this is more of a filler, but I hope you enjoy it anyway :) I'd love it if you could let me know what you think :)

Chapter Six

The next morning I woke up to the sound of Love Me Again by John Newman. 

I turned around but the song hadn't stopped playing, so I got out of bed and walked up to my Window sill where I put my phone on purpose so that it wasn't close enough for me to press snooze. 

Accidently I looked up and I regretted it as soon as I saw Kyle wriggling his eyebrows in the Windows next house.

Was he checking me out? Pfft come on Hannah.  He's just mocking. 

And so I gave him the finger and went for a shower. After the shower I did my hair and put on a beige print cropped t-shirt, a pair of denim Levi's high waisted shorts and just a pair of old school vans. I wasn't going to dress up for a day I had volleyball. I did that once, never again.

"Stressed?" Thanks mum, that's a great way to start the morning.

"A bit." Lies.

My mum turned around and looked me up and down while I grabbed myself an apple.

"Hannah, I really don't think such short shorts are appropriate for school."

"Mum you're over exaggerating. You're the one who bought them."

"Not for school I didn't."

"It's fine. There are worse. At least you can't see my butt cheeks." I smiled hoping to get her off my case.

"You nearly can."

I rolled my eyes, kissing my mums cheek. "Wish me luck." And with that I left the house.

I walked inside the building and off to my locker.

"What's with the duffel bag?" I jumped at Luke's voice.

"Jesus." I put my hand on my heart trying to calm my breathing down.

"Really Hannah, that's the effect I have on you?" 

"Maybe." I winked, then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"So are you going to answer my question?"

"Volleyball try outs."

"Nice," Luke grinned. "A sporty girl who knows her cars. Could I be any luckier?" 

"Nope. I'm just special." I laughed before taking his hand, and walking off to the history class.