Chapter one~ the guy of my dreams

--------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter one~ the guy of my dreams
You had just moved to Texas about a week ago because your grandpa had a stroke and couldn't take care of his self and your grandmahad passed away. You haven't really made any friends yet but you have talked with the kids next door a little😊. You had just gotten up and was about to watch some TV when your mom interrupted.
Mom~ Hey Y/n, I know you were about to watch TV but your little brother really wants to go to the park and I can't take him.
Y/n~ Fine! I'll take him!
You run down stairs get your shoes no grab your little brothers hand and head to the park. You start swinging on the swings listening to your fav music when all of sudden someone runs right into you knocking u to the ground.
Y/n~ what the crap! You said as you get up from the ground
Boy~ I am so sorry I didn't want the ball to hit you😊 he said in a gentle voice
Once you cleaned your self up you look up and see the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen!
Y/n~ oh thanks I guess😊
Boy~ I've never seen you before are you new here?
Y/n~ yeah I just moved here a week ago
Boy~ oh cool! Well I'm Blake by the way😊 what your name?
Y/n~ Y/n! Nice to meet you
Blake~ hey maybe I could show you around sometime?
Y/n~ yeah that be nice😊
Blake~ sweet can I have your number so I could text you when I'm free?
Y/n~ sure! You put your number in his phone. After that you had to leave cus dinner was ready, you could barely eat all you were thinking of was his eyes
That night you got a text at about 3am it was from.....
Plz comment for more! Also tell me if you like it 😊😊