✅✅ chapter-23 preperations

Shreya's pov

1 week later

After the bomb dropped on me that day it has got me in thinking weather I am taking a right decision or not? Its not about rey or my family but i am not sure that I can manage so much of responsiblities at this point of time eventhough the fact rey and his mom are supportive but i am scared . Are these wedding jitters??? Oh god i mumbbled to myself i am getting nuts.
The wedding was in full swing everybody was excited. Our families were happy and superbusy at the same time they didnt want to spare any expense to it as according to rey's mom its his only son's wedding and according to my family its their beloved daughter's wedding for which they are waiting from the time I was born.
I was refrained to go to work . They were strict orders by Rey's mom she even tried to refrain Rey to go as well but I didnt know how he got away with it .
I have been superbusy from the moment I stepped in that day after dinner with Rey.
I have hardly any time to keep up with Rey so within these past days we hardly talked but no hard feelings he always says let me finish all this work before the wedding functions start so that he could make me pay for the stunt I pulled in his car that day later on our honeymoon.
The wedding got media in a buzz as the most eligible bachelor was getting married so suddenly that i became one of the most search thing on internet as who got REy whipped??
Rey getting married because of me being pregnent and lots more hillarious stuff which my brothers used to update me with.

Our wedding became a media circus as we made countless attempts to keep it away from media but everytime I go out I used to get swarmed by reporters.
I was a shoppoholic and I was enjoying this period but the most torterous thing during this was keeping my head everywhere as I had to pull up my sleeves and do so much of work  on my part which was the minimal work given to me as they pitied me for a bride ( note the sarcasm ) . Many renowned wedding planners were hired but certain things which I wanted to do on my own now gave me a headache.
Hope soon the wedding takes place and I could simply rest because I am all tired because of these preperations but the saving grace in three days it will get over. O no in three days i will be stuck with the boss forever.