3

"Come on guys." mom spoke after she parked. "Time to go and meet your new school."

All my siblings and I got out of the car. We all then walked into the main office. The office didn't have any students and either did the hallways. School was already in session.

"Hello." a women with dark red hair spoke calling us over. "I can help you." she spoke.

We walked back with her to her office.

"I"m the assistant principal Sharon Osbourne." she spoke with a kind smile. "How are you and how may I help you?" she asked.

"Well I'm Johannah Dekin and I'm here to sign up Phoebe, Daisy, and Charlotte for Lakeland Senior High school. Then Felicite and Louis for Harrison School of the Arts." mom spoke.

"Oh yes, we were expecting you all." Mrs. Osbourne said. "Well you guys are already into the computer and here are your schedules." she said picking up a stack from her desk and handing it to mom.

Mom then handed out the papers for us.

I looked down to my white sheet that I got.

LOUIS W. TOMLINSON : LAKELAND SENIOR HIGH : HARRISON SCHOOL OF THE ARTS

PERIOD 1 : 7:00-7:30 : ROOM : 21119 : English 4 AP; Spears, Britney

PERIOD 2 : 7:30-8:30 : ROOM : 32228 : Trigonometry Honors; Cole, Cheryl

PERIOD 3: 8:30-9:30 : ROOM : Dance Studio 7 : Ballet; Hough, Julianne

PERIOD 4: 9:30-10:30 : ROOM : Dance Studio 3 : Hip Hop; Marshall, Yanis

PERIOD 5 : 10:30-11:30 : ROOM : 12659 : Economics Honors; Abdual, Paula

LUNCH : 11:30-12:00

PERIOD 6: 12:00-1:00 : ROOM : 42328 : Chemistry AP; Mandel, Howie

PERIOD 7 : 1:00-2:00 : ROOM : Dance Studio 15 : Ballet; Hough, Derek

PERIOD 8 : 2:00-2:30 : Free Period (All Seniors)

"Oh your classes will change if you don't get into Harrison." Mrs. Osbourne then stated.

"What will I have then?" I asked.

"You can pick yourself at the desks up at the front of the office. It tells you every extra class we have."

"Okay." I nodded.

"Well I'll let everyone get to class then and since it's almost period 3, Louis, your audition with Ms. Hough will be now. She will let you know if you can continue being in Harrison." Mrs. Osbourne then said to me.

"Alright." I nodded.

"And Felicite, yours will be during period 8 since you are not a senior, and your teacher, J.K. Rowling, will tell you if you stay in the creative writing part of Harrison."

"Okay." Fiz nodded.

"Okay, well it was nice meeting everyone. Sorry Principal Cowell couldn't say hi. He's in a meeting right now." the assistant principal spoke.

"Oh it's okay." mom said. "You've been a lot of help to us."

"Well go ahead and get going. The bell's about to ring."

All of us got up and then walked out to the hallway.

"Well I hope you all have a good first day today." mom said to my siblings and I.

We all thanked her at once.

"Good luck Fiz and Lou. You guys got this in the bag."

We thanked her in unison.

We then all hugged her and then she left.

We then said our goodbyes and turned to go to our third period classes.

I found my way into Harrison and went into the changing rooms. I found out from reading Harrison's Dance Academy's papers that they have dance things for rent. If you damage them, then you pay.

So I walked into the little rent closet thing and got what I needed. I got a black crop top, pointe shoes, and black tights that covered my shoes. I then signed my name on a list with what I got.

I then went to the bathrooms, changed, and then put my stuff in a locker that was available.

I then walked to Dance Studio Seven were Ms. Hough should be waiting for me.

I then came to the door, knocked, and then a really pretty blonde women answered the door.

"You must be Louis Tomlinson, yes?" Ms. Hough asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Well I'm Ms. Hough. Come in." she said and once I did I was met with ten other kids.

I walked into the room and waited for further instructions.

"Well Louis, since your coming into the school year late, you have to audition and your future classmates will be watching you."

"That's okay." I smiled.

"Well then, please don't waste our time, you may begin." she then spoke.

I walked over to the music holder and plugged in my phone. I hit my song and then ran over to the other side of the floor and turned so I was facing everyone.

Then I began.

(Louis' performance)

When I was done and landed into my ending position, everyone in the class got up and cheered.

"You're in Louis! I don't even have to think twice." Ms. Hough said as she clapped. "Fantastic!"

I can't believe that just happened.

__________

Thank you if you've read this chapter and I hope you stick around :) please like and comment ~Ash