Chapter 4 ✔️

(Gorgeous Grant Agustin as Tony)

Edited

Chapter 4: Can't Stand Him

When reality hits, it's like a ton of brinks falling. Crushing everything. The soul. The body. Everything.

It takes the air away from the lungs. It rips everything word from mouth. It makes everything seem so much worst.

Having reality crash down on me wasn't pretty. It tore me up inside because as much as I hate this feeling, guilt was eating me up inside. Consuming my every thought.

But guilt is one of the most powerful emotions. It makes a person go to their knees, crippling them. It makes second guess every decision ever made.

The reality of the situation as well as the guilt brought me to where I am currently. Walking the shore around the lake house,  a bottle of whisky in one hand, my heals in the other.

God I hate alcohol. I think to myself as i take another swig from the bottle, the burning liquid rushing down my already sore throat.

I feel numb.

But the alcohol was taking the overwhelming feeling of guilt away, replacing it with the most miserable sadness.

I am here alone, walking on the beach, at my party.

No one came chasing after me.

No one came to comfort me.

Hell, everyone inside has probably already forgotten that I was even there. That I ran out crying my eyes out.

No one cared, not even Will.

The party inside my house was still in full swing. I could hear the music blasting even from this far. I could see teens dancing on the patio.

This just proves the fact that  I am easily forgettable. That all that really matters is the great Cleo Price. And now I have crossed her.

But I really don't get it.  She hates, William Gold.

So why make him tonight's target?

She hates the fact that people respect him with no effort at all. She hates the fact that even with his bad boy persona he is above her in class ranking. She hates that he was my friend before her.

I think the last reason is the reason why she hates him the most.

She can't stand the fact that before her I had a group of people who accepted me for me. Who encouraged me to be the rebel girl that goes around the school spray painting lockers, degrading the populars. And most importantly she hates the fact that I was a threat to her power and reign, and Will cheered me on until I left myself behind.

I still remember when I met her, she was absolutely scared when I was able to tell her off.

Flashback to freshman year

"Okay class we have a new student. Cleo, why don't you introduce yourself to the class." The teacher suggested, and the new girl with mid back length, blonde hair stood up, turning in to show everyone in the class her face, a happy smirk quickly appearing.

Great another prep. I think to myself rolling my eyes.

"Hi, my name is Cleo Price. I just moved here Florida. I cheer and I also play softball- my old team was so close to nationals last year. I am an only child, and I love shopping." She says coolly, capturing the attention of every student in the room.