Chapter 5: The Mystery Girl

Blake's Point of View
The party was in full swing. Crowds poured in, flooding the house. Cups littered the ground as the DJ got everyone pupping.

Everyone wanted to be at a Blake Tyler party. You were a nobody if you weren't here. I threw the best parties. I was the hottest guy to ever live. Guys wanted to be me and girls wanted to be with me.

I looked around, seeing my best friend talking to some of the guys. Asher grabbed a cup of beer from the keg before laughing at something one of the guys said.

Asher was my best friend and the second most wanted guy. We've been friends since I could remember. He was the only one that knew my secrets, the only one I could trust in this fake, fucked up world.

"Hey man." He said walking up to me. He was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt. His long brown hair was a mess, but that's what girls loved.

"Hey." I replied. I looked out to the crowd seeing girls watching me. I smirked. They all wanted to be the lucky one. I wondered who my pick should be today.

"Hi baby." I heard someone say from my left. I turned, seeing Adrianna in a tiny dress that showed off her body. Her long blond hair cascaded down her back, touching her nice ass.

Adrianna was the most popular girl at our school. She was captain of the cheer team and ruled over all the nobodies. She was my off again, on again girlfriend. The title of my girlfriend was used very loosely. Usually we would just hook up and forget about each other. I was fine with our arrangement. She's too controlling but she's a fantastic fuck.

"Hey." I said. I ran my hand through my hair, turning to Asher. Asher looked disgusted. He didn't like Adrianna. He was against my lifestyle. He rather find the one and stay with her forever. I don't agree with him. Love does not exist.

"Wanna dance?" Adrianna purred. She ran her hand against my arm.

"Sure." I said. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her to the dance floor. I gripped her hips, feeling her ass rub against my crotch. Her hands were in the air as she danced. I closed the little space in between us. I could feel Blake jr. getting excited.

Eyes were on us. How could they not? We were the hottest couple to live in Hartford. Eyes were always going to be on us. I smirked. I loved the attention.

-

I walked into the kitchen, ignoring anyone who wanted to talk. I was going straight to the keg. I needed a drink. Adrianna tired me out.

After we danced for a couple of minutes, putting on a show, I took her up to my room. We had some fun before we went our separate ways. She said something about going with some girl named Morgan. I don't know. It's probably one of her cheerleaders. I didn't know them. I just knew they were all good lays.

I was leaning up against the counter when a girl walked in, stumbling. Something in me made me go and help her. I had never seen her before with her brown hair and smile. She seemed different than all the other girls I hung around. Something pulled me to her.

She was short with brown hair and a gorgeous smile. She had curves in all the right places with long, tanned legs. Her careless and free exterior made me want to get to know her. I needed her.

"Woah." I said helping her as she tripped over her feet. She giggled. I felt something stir in me as she laughed.

"Hi." She said as she bit her lip, her soft pink lips. They looked so kissable. Her brown eyes locked onto mine.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. My arm was still around her waist, feeling a burning sensation as our skin touched.

"I'm great. I'm having so much fun!" She cheered. I chuckled. She was obviously drunk.