Chapter 30 : Makeover

"And then he just puuushed me," I exaggerated my therapy story to my friends, "Like I was his lab rat."

"Really?" Gabby gasped, "What is he? A therapist or a killer?"

"Well, he told me later that it was psychological treatment blah blah blah!" I opened and closed my fingers, trying to mimic a mouth.

"You should have pulled him with you," Jenny giggled, making all of us laugh at her advice.

We were all having a hangout at Gabby's place. With the T.V on and popcorns beside us, we were lying peacefully on her bed. It was Jenny's idea because she realized that we have to leave for Vegas tomorrow and we needed to calm our nerves. Well, we sure were a wreck of emotions even now.

"I can't believe we'll be going to Las Vegas," I grinned.

"That too with the guys we despised the most a few months ago," Jenny added with a chuckle.

"I am scared," I finally admitted with a sigh.

"You don't have to be scared," Jenny assured me with a smile, "Nothing will happen."

"And even if something does, we all know - What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," Gabby chirped, "Or so Evan told me."

Jenny and I smirked at each other, totally understanding the intentions behind Evan's words.

"I still can't believe you and Evan are a thing," Jenny turned on her stomach to get a better view of Gabby, "I always thought that guy had a crush on me."

I chuckled at her statement. After all, I thought the same.

"Well, you should change the number of your specks, darling," Gabby smirked, "Someone totally has the hots for you. But you are guessing the wrong person."

I joined Gabby in teasing Jenny, "I know, right! Hey Jenny, did you notice you are the only person Chase listens to?"

Jenny picked up two pillows from beside, and threw each on both of us. We easily dodged it, making Jenny puff her cheeks.

"Shut up," she adjusted her glasses and focused on the episode of How I Met Your Mother. Robin has finally found Ted's red cowboy boots.

For a minute, there was a silence in the room which I decided to break with the news that has been constantly bugging me.

"Dylan is dating Britney," I said.

"Britney Spears?" Gabby raised her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, "Britney Cooper."

Both Jenny and Gabby stared at me for exactly five seconds, before scrunching their noses.

"Yuck!" They both exclaimed at the same time.

"Google was right," Jenny gasped, "Men take more foolish decisions when it comes to relationship."

"If I was Dylan, I would have preferred dying gay, than dating Miss 'blonde hair, too ugly to stare!' " Gabby said with a giggle.

Ignoring their reaction, I decided to share my doubt with them, "But I thought I liked Dylan. So why is this news not affecting me?"

When none of them said anything, I took it as a cue to continue, "I mean my heart did not ache when I saw them together. In fact, I felt nothing. And I was definitely not numb!"

"Finally she's going in the right direction," Jenny whispered to Gabby, but it was loud enough for me to hear.

Gabby took a deep sigh, and turned towards me, "That's because you never loved Dylan."