Calm as a Mother Fucking Cucumber

I am so sorry everyone! I have been choking and I do mean choking on my finals. I've thought about this story everyday and I couldn't wait to get back to it and finish up with Katrina's crazy ass! Anyway enjoy this chapter, don't forget to comment and vote! 

--------------

Chaos surrounded me.

It was in the air, and stuck in my lungs.

I was inhaling it.

The badass chick that I had been wearing before had completely slipped away and now I only had one solid thought.

What the fuck was I thinking?

The psycho bitch in front of me who was practically vibrating with the power that he was pulling out the air, was about to rip the whole world apart.

I could feel the particles in the air shaking, as he pulled the charge from the air, he hummed like a light bulb.

Yes. The fucking particles. 

Oddly enough, I wasn't terrified. 

Don't get me wrong, that 'oh shit' feeling was sitting on my chest like a weight. But I was not afraid.

Was there a chance I could die?

Yea, solid 94 percent.

But something calm was rushing over my skin, almost like I was right where I was suppose to be.

 But like I said, the logical part of my mind was screaming '94% bitch'.

I watched in fascination as Blue continued pulling raw power from their sky, like it was air. His eyes were completely glowing a delighted white color as his body completely recharged.

'This place needs to crumble, Blue', literally what the fuck was I thinking? Why did that even slip out of my lips?

Protect.

Avenge.

Yes, those feelings were sitting their large asses right next to me, making sure I remembered why I had stupidly asked this psycho blue condom to destroy a building.

Something inside of me had just churned at those helpless supers being taken advantage of. I almost felt like they were mine and I was responsible to make sure they didn't get hurt.

But again. What the fuck?

I didn't know those weirdos from Adam, yet here I was standing calmly waiting for the man I loved, who had very real anger issues, to destroy a building. I needed him to destroy it, because I needed to know that no one else would be kept here. Forced to stay here and be tortured or killed.

No more Supers being tortured or killed.

See what I mean!

Odd!

Literally why do I care?

I mean, I know I'm a great person and all. Beautiful on the inside and the out. But a nice and caring enough person to stay my ass inside a collapsing building? 

Hells no. 

But I couldn't answer that question, but apparently I cared.

Cared enough to sit here and watch a building be destroyed, while I'm inside of it, and not exit stage fucking left quickly as possible with the others.

They heard Blue say he was taking the building down and even Death Glare threw up the duces, before shoving his wife out the door with everyone else.