Chapter Seventy Eight

Return to Hogwarts

Arden and Lena both pounded their fists on the front door of the Burrow as they gasped for air, their lungs full of smoke and dust due to the fire caused by a dragon. They'd just assisted Harry, Ron and Hermione with a break in at Gringotts, and now were returning back home, not risking going back to the Diggory household.

Molly opened the door with a scowl on her face due to all of the noise, but instantly grew worried as the two girls tumbled into the house, begging for a glass of water.

"Dear Merlin what have you two gotten into?" Molly cursed. Arden picked herself up off the ground and ran over to the sink, washing the soot off her hands and face, grabbing a nearby mug then chugging all of the water she filled it up with.

Arden sighed of relief as she managed to clear her throat, "just a few exciting adventures." She said sarcastically.

"I hope those adventures were worth it, you've left Rosalind for quite a while-"

"I'm well aware Mrs Weasley, you don't know how heartbreaking it was for me to not come back. We've had Death Eaters tracking us since I left." Arden sighed. Before Molly could ask where she went, Lena answered.

"Harry had something of Arden's, they used that werewolf Fenrir to track her scent and took her to determine if they had captured the real Harry Potter or not since his face was all mucked up," Lena explained. "We couldn't go back, not while they knew where she lived, not while they were still following us."

Molly nodded, "I guess, but I'm very worried, Fred and George have been playing with her non stop, she's probably going to grow up as a trouble maker like those two." Molly sighed.

Once Arden and Lena finally cleaned themselves up, they walked into the living area where to no one's surprise, Fred and George were playing with Rosalind. Arden lit up as she saw her little girl who had grown so much while she was away. Fred grinned as he handed her over. Rosalind smiled as she recognised her mother's scent, making Arden tear up as she held her close.

"I missed you, little one." She cooed. Lena smiled as she looked at the baby, feeling her heart melt as Rosalind smiled back. "How's she been?" Arden asked the twins.

"She's been perfectly fine. Might have been a bit fussy the first few days after you randomly disappeared, crying for you and all, but mum knew how to calm her down." George said.

"Where did you go anyway?" Fred asked.

"That werewolf that's with the Death Eaters tracked me down and took me, Lena got me out though." Arden sighed as she swayed, trying to lull Rosalind to sleep.

"Arden we just stole something of You Know Who's..." Lena began, "no doubt he knows by now, he'll be looking for Harry..."

"Harry did mention something about Ravenclaw, he'll probably be getting into Hogwarts..." Arden thought out loud, "Fred, do you mind watching Lindy just for a little while longer?" Arden asked.

Lena frowned, "what? N-no you can't just leave her alone again, Arden. This is against You Know Who, we might not come back-"

Arden handed Rosalind over to Fred. She put her hands on Lena's shoulders as she looked up into her dark brown eyes. "Lena, you've done more for me than I have for you. You went behind the Death Eaters' backs by visiting me and helping me while I was carrying Rosalind. You acted like an owl for Draco and I. Not to mention you got me out of Malfoy Manor in seconds, not even thinking about your safety, but mine." Arden began, "I think I owe you this, I can't just sit here knowing you're fighting with no one by your side after all you've done for me."