xiv. oh no he didn't

chapter 14. Oh No He Didn't 

before you move onto the chapter that follows please vote and comment. This heavy. So, stay civil in the comment section. 

Reece 

Reece 

"What is this, Dec?" I asked, him, pulling him into Mom's study that was next to the ballroom. The music was still seeping in from under the door and the cracks in the wall, but at least the chatter was muffled enough that I could hear myself internally shriek. "Why is everyone in black face!?" I externally shrieked.

"Declan, not wearing paint on his face, was sweating a bit. "Dude, I've got no idea."

I slapped myself. "I knew this was a bad ass idea." I grumbled words even I couldn't understand. "smedheget," I said.

"Speak English, brah," Declan said. "When I got here, everyone was wearing paint on their faces."

"And Preston? Edward? Kingsley?" I asked. "Which one of them is u to this?"

"I don't know," he said. "I was too shocked to even ask any questions." He ran his hands through his own hair. "I may seem like a bigot bu-"

"Seem?"

Declan rolled his eyes. "It's a character flaw – but I'm not a stupid bigot," he said. "This isn't college where this was in a frat house. This is at one of the most photographed houses in the US."

"Who sent out the invites?" I asked.

"Preston was in charge of planning it," he said. "Preston always took charge of our parties at the frat."

I sighed, pinching my nose. "Ashley is going to break u with me."

"You know who else is going to break up with you?" Dec asked, hands folded over his chest. I waited for him to answer. "Your money. Your money and your company if this got out into the new media."