Advertising rules

Want more reads on your story then this is the right place for you!
(If you would like to read my story I post them in my other acc unicxrnisbae / only if you're interested)

⬇️How to advertise here⬇️

1. Find the appropriate genre listed in the next chapter to promote your story, you may promote in as many genres that are suitable for your story/stories. This will also help you find stories from other writers similar to yours, and you never know you may just find new friends in the comment section.

2. Use this format to help
Title:.....
Age:....
Summary:....
Status: ongoing/completed

(Optional if you don't want to get spammed then ask for readers to message you in the comment section)

3. Please do not spam the comment box, and let each other have equal chances to shine.

4. Remember do not just ask anyone for follow for follow or vote for vote. This is a slow way to gain more followers/reads. It's better off to spend that time on improving your stories, than using half interest readers who may only skim/or read one chapter of your book, which to me is a waste of your time and effort. So I encourage you to follow/read/comment only if you're genuinely interested in their work.

5. Find writers that are similar to your genre/s, talk to them, make friends with them. This is sort of important as then you're able engage with those that are in similar niche, instead of competing you're helping each other grow.

The next chapter will have all the genres enlisted, and you can then decide which category to promote your story.

~ Future chapters will involve tips and tricks on how to make sure your story is up to the standard. Eg attractive covers, intriguing summary and good plot.