UNAFRAID AND PROUD

why are YOU so SCARED? what is it, that every time you look in the mirror, you look away? what scares you? is it the hollow, purple eye bags? is it the dullness in your eyes? is the acne on your face? is it the freckles on your cheeks? is it the scar on your chin, the one that you got when you were 9? is it the grey hairs? is it the thin lips? is it the short curly hair? is it the cracked lips? is it the thin eyebrows? what is it? why does these things scare you? my dear friend, think. why is it that these NATURAL things seem to scare you? they shouldn't scare you, i know society shapes these things to be something to not be proud of, but you should be. be PROUD of your dark skin, be PROUD of your button nose, be PROUD of your beautiful big lips, be PROUD of your dirt coloured eyes, be PROUD of your freckles that are scattered all over your face, be PROUD of those deadly eyes, be PROUD of the way your hair naturally curls, be so FUCKING PROUD. this is not just for girls, for boys as well, for everyone. not matter who you are, BE FUCKING PROUD. be PROUD not just of your physical appearance, be PROUD of your inner appearance, be PROUD of what you identify as, be PROUD of who you love, be PROUD of who you are. BE FUCKING PROUD. DO NOT BE SCARED, FUCK THEM. LOVE YOURSELF DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW IT. EMBRACE YOURSELF.