33

Warmth.

She felt warmth for the first time after so long.

Hye Jin smiled as she hesitantly wrapped her arms around Taehyung. She was surprised he would be here, and even more surprised he hasn't gave up on her yet.

"I missed you."

"I... me too."

Taehyung pulled away, smiling as he looked at her. Her hair grew longer. Her eyes no longer had the shine he looked forward to seeing. She looked paler. And she looked tired.

"Are you alright? How have you been?" Taehyung frowned, concerned.

"Great. People here treat me well." She lied. She wasn't that fluent with english yet, hence she tend to keep to herself more. And because of that, she was lonely.

Just like how she was back in korea.

"What are you doing here?"

"Some exchange trip. Hye Jin, why didn't you tell me you were planning to leave?" Taehyung asked, and she looked down as she pondered for a moment.

"I didnt want you to be disappointed. It'll be better if you knew after i left. And i wanted you to move on, because i dont think we can ever get back together again."

"What do you-"

"I dont have plans to go back to Korea. I'm staying here for good Tae. Long distance relationship isnt going to work out." She sighed, taking a step back before looking at Taehyung.

"I dont have faith in this relationship Tae. So please move on. I want you to."

"And i truly wish for your happiness."

"I love you."

Hye Jin smiled, before leaning in to hug Taehyung once more.

________
Okay I actually have no idea how to end the ff this is supposed to be the last chapter but i think its not too well planned out soooo i might have another chapter or two!!