•|Arrivederci|•

Didn't double check. So there will be a lot of mistake. 😫😌

Sorry~~~~

••••

"Jungkook please, take care of your self." Mrs Jong spoke as she hugs the younger boy. Jungkook bows in respect before his eyes travel at the back where she was standing, looking at her ring. 

The boy didn't know what to do. He wanted to be with her and never leave her but he had to go. Jungkook said his greeting to her parents and than walked towards his love. His eyes were sparkling with tears when he held her hand in his.

"I will come back soon. Don't worry." He rubbed her hand softly while she never looked up to him. 

"Please Jinae. Don't do this." She sniffed before looking up. Her eyes filled were swelled with tears as her lips parts.

"I will miss you Jungkook." He nodded repeatedly before pulling her small body towards his.

Tightly hugging her, he closed his eyes. Trying to take in her smell which he will miss a lot.

"I will be fine Jungkook. Just don't forget about me."

"I won't but you have to always pick up my phone calls every time."

Getting on her tip toes she held onto his shoulders. Leaning towards the boy her lips were pressed onto his soft ones.

They could stay like this forever. Their lips moving in sync while no one wanting to let go.

Just in few days they were this close. Maybe there is a thing called soulmate. Since now they were both hungry for each other.

~~••~~

My heart was aching when I let go of her hand. The warmth I felt few seconds ago was now all gone.

I don't know why I am being so possessive over this girl. In the first sight she took everything away from me. It felt as if she was the owner of my soul.

I know it will sound so stupid but If I have to die to be with her. Than I will even do that.

She's my everything now. And no one can take her away from me.

"Bye!" I yelled as I walked backwards, my eyes never leaving her small frame.

"See ya!" She yelled back before sending a flying kiss which I took it and placed my fingers on my lips.

I saw her blushing before she looked down biting her lips.

'Aish. She knows how that makes me feel.' I hissed in pain, knowing I am not the one who's doing this.

Waving for the last time. I turned around and followed my parents. I didn't wanted to look back because than maybe I would have dragged her with me too.

'I love you Jinae.'

'I love you Jungkook.'

~~••~~

Tbc

Get ready for some drama.....😉😏

"L amore è come un mare. È veramente profondo e ho bisogno di vedere quanta profonda posso andare."

"사랑은 바다와 같습니다. 네가 갈 수있는 깊이를보고 싶다."

Bieeeeeeee 🙃