• fifty four

When I look at you
I find it hard to believe
that the whole universe
had not conspired
to bring you to life.
I can't think of a more beautiful reason
for it all to exist
than for you in this day.

HOPETo want something to happen or to be true, and usually have a good reason to think that it might happen

HOPE
To want something to happen or to be true, and usually have a good reason to think that it might happen.

Ivy slammed the empty mug down on the table, causing several people in the vicinity of the already crowded pub to look their way with puzzled expressions. The Marauders and Alexis sat around her, all looking inquisitively at her as they calmly sipped on their butterbeers, remaining silent due to the fact the Ravenclaw had made it clear she was the one doing the talking. "No one is safe."

"It finally happened," Sirius leaned towards James and whispered in his ear, "she's lost her damn mind."

"I can hear you, Black!" Ivy exclaimed loudly, pointing her finger straight at Sirius' face before regaining her composure in a rather comical change of demeanor. "We need a warm up to the grand finale."

"Ivy," Alexis leaned over the table and placed her hand over the girl's, "I got no fucking clue what you're going on about. And you smell like alcohol. Why do you smell like alcohol?" She furrowed her brows and leaned back on her chair, giving the rest of the boys questioning glances which they answered with oddly synchronized shrugs.

"I may have stolen a bit of Sirius' firewhiskey," she confessed under her breath, speaking so fast it faintly sounded like tongue twister. She waved her hand dismissively once Sirius' complaints began to echo around the Three Broomsticks.

"I'm scared," whispered Peter, looking at Ivy with slightly wide eyes.

"It's only two in the afternoon and you're already drinking, woman?!" James questioned, the smirk playing on his lips making it obvious that he found the entire ordeal amusing.

"Creativity has no schedule!" She slammed her fist on the table, creating unnecessary commotion once again. She then proceeded to calmly place her hands on the table and smile politely. "So, I've been thinking..."

Remus raised his eyebrows and muttered, "That's a dangerous pastime."

"There's only one month left of school, right? And we want to end it all with a majestic prank, but..." she leaned over the table, a devilish smile adorning her features as pure mischief glinted in her eyes, "Why stop there? Why not make a proper prank war? One that will last all month and will lead to the grand finale!" She raised her hands and exclaimed almost manically before once again regaining her composure. "I mean, this has been a pretty tough year, I think we should end it on a good note."

"You know what?" Sirius pondered, taking a sip of his butterbeer before commenting, "that sounds like a brilliant idea! She may be clinically insane but at least she's got some good ideas every now and then."