Part 19

I know I know

Am late

But I was busy so pardon.

Ignore mistakes

And nandini's outfit in media box incase u forget it.

__________________

Manik and Myra came out from Ganguli mansion along with Nikhil as they were here for an lunch and after some talks and noon chats they are leaving.

"Nikhil tumne Mr

"Nikhil tumne Mr.Malhotra ko church dekhne kaha tha?" Mrs.Ganguli asked Nikhil and he shake his head.

"Which church?" Manik asked them.

"Vo actually there is a famous church of kolkata ....maine aapko bataya tha na mera beta Abhay waha music classess ke liye jaa hai and if you saw that church then it will be good as its really popular." Nikhil Informed him and Manik nodded.

"Wow then we have to visit it ...hai na princess?" Manik asked Myra and she nodded happily.

"So chaliye...Mai apne bete ko bhi le aunga aur aap log bhi ghum lijiyega." Nikhil told them and Manik and Myra went in their car and Nikhil went in his followed by Manik's car and after that his guard's car in which their is Myra's nanny.

________________

"Wow the church is really amazing." Manik said looking around and Myra is touching everything as its really big.

She is full of attitude so what still her heart is of child.

Manik and Myra saw the performances also of little students in which Abhay is also there playing vilion....After performance Nikhil introduced Myra to Abhay and they both did handshake and jell with each other surprisingly.

They all came outside and Manik and Nikhil got engaged in business talks while Myra and Abhay is talking among them.

"Myra lets go....I will make you eat my favourite snacks from my favourite stall....trust me everything is so yummy there....aur na cupcake bhi bohot yummy hote hai...my favourite." Abhay told Myra and thats when Manik and Nikhil look at them.