Chapter 1: Succinylcholine

Lustful eyes...

Wondrous hands...

Disgust...

Pain...

"Stop it, please! No! Stop!!"

"You'll feel good soon enough.."

Revulsion...

"AAAH!!"

Anyone... save me from this hell.

Her eyes opened. Heavy breaths escaped her lips. She reached for the orange tinted capsule on her night stand before gulping down two white pills that calmed her erratic heartbeat.

"Reina?" Arms wrapped around her. "Ça va, ma chérie?" [Are you okay, my love?]

She nodded numbly. He pressed his lips against her neck, gently combing back her hair to expose more skin. Her eyes closed, tilting her head, granting him more access.

Their lips touched, sucking, biting, moaning. Her tongue pushed the pill into his mouth. He smiled, thinking it was nothing more than the same ecstasy pill they had used previously.

His muscles suddenly clenched. He gasped, pulling away. Spasms suddenly rippled throughout his body. He lay on the cold floor, screaming in complete terror.

Silence overtook the room. His body lay still but his eyes darted around the room, wide with confusion and fear as to why he lay immobilized. He stared at his lover, noticing the bored look on her face.

"Succinylcholine." She stated, standing up before walking to the bathroom that was connected to the room. Her body was bare, showing off her stunning figure. He took a moment to give her a once over, even in a situation like this, his boxers becoming painfully tight.

"It's a neuromuscular-blocking drug. Fatal if given too much." Reina removed her green contacts before turning on the sink. She wiped away the makeup that she wore only to suit his taste. Her fingers brushed through the luscious blonde locks before pulling off the wig.

The woman turned around, revealing her true self. Her eyes were a rare color, tinted purple. Dark, midnight hair cascaded over her shoulders, stopping mid back. The makeup covered the flawless light olive complexion, her face mesmerizingly beautiful. He stared in confusion, the girl in front of him completely different from the person he had come to know for a month.

"Calvin Beaumort. Age 34. Height 5'11. Preferences: Blonde hair, green eyes, low IQ. Leader of the French Quarter's illegal weapons and ammunitions trade. Clients include terrorists and assassins. Wanted dead or alive." She recited, watching his eyes widen.

She walked forward, watching him cower in fear. A laugh escaped her lips before she disappeared into the closet, picking out her attire.

"I was assigned to you, Mr. Beaumort. My mission was to compile evidence. You really need to work on being more discreet."

Reina came out in a maroon leather jacket, dark jeans paired with knee high stiletto boots. Calvin's heart froze at the gun strapped to her hip. He desperately tried to scream for help but his voice box remained inoperable.

She threw files to the ground, papers flying and scattering. "Every phone call. Every conversation. Your computer. Your secret office. Your victims. I saw and heard everything."

Sirens echoed down the street, approaching the mansion.

"Goodbye, mon chéri."

She turned on her heel, heading towards the door.