°~O~°

O I'm back from like a 2week hiatus

Look up to see my club penguin firework

...idk but like, its Club penguin

I feel like this story is going down the shit hole, nothing new with that though :DD

Someone tryed to rape me in roblox wtf

Okay bye

Chapters 43, 44, 45, and 46

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE

Everything that's happening, seems so sureal.

Frank murmured Mikey's quote, while he was laying on his bed, grounded.

He repeted Mikey's quote, from the other day.

Frank still blamed Mikey for the incident that happened with YN and Sarah, and it felt good to blame someone.

This had to be someone's fault.

It seemed as if he knew YN for years, yet he only got to be with her for a night.

And he already missed her.

Having her around made all of the shit the world gave disipear.

Now she was gone to god knows were, having a pile of burdens slowely crushing her.

That thought made Frank cringe.

He had to admit though; that night was the best and worst night of his life.

And it was already the next week.

Still grounded.

Because of the circumstances, Frank would leave to the fancy ass school in two weeks.

He didn't want to go, but honestly he didn't care now.

All he wanted was to know that YN was safe.

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR

Nothing.

That was all YN felt. Soon she was to go to cort, because Sarah stabbed her.

YN looked at her bandaged arm, and relised she felt something.

Pain.

It hurt.

She felt alot of pain. Pain for Frank, pain for her dead mom, pain for her phyco dad, pain for sarah.

She felt pain were the bandages were, but yet she felt no pain for herself.

She heard a deep two tone knock come from the door, dread overcoming YN.

She couldn't belive that someone shared so much resemblence to her dad.

And she couldn't belive her had hid his twin sister so well, just a state over.

Her name was Halsey.

She had dyed hair, and had clear skin. Unlike her dads plain hair and rough skin.

But YN was afraid of her, but she didn't know why. But she made a theory. Halsey presented the future, while everything else was screaming the past.