Chapter 14 - His Killer Beauty.

Ishita Hassan

Soon to be wife, he said and I felt some kind of weird yet joy erupts inside me. I couldn't understand my own self but I did agree for his proposal because I will get what I want even I got married.

My mother's wish will be fulfilled and at the same time I wasn't going to be under real marriage's commitments. Nathan knows my story so he wanted both parties to earn benefits at the same time and I'm surely glad for that.

He doesn't talk much after I told him to not do that sweet talks when we are alone and I don't know why but something tells me that its kind of hurting him.

Is it true because we both do know that this marriage is fake but why is he behaving like he really wanted me as his wife? Or if it's an acting, why is he hurt and never speaks a word after I asked him to stop doing so? Am I really hurting him and for some reason I felt like I'm using him for what I want but however the benefits are vice versa.

I told my friends about my sudden marriage arrangement and they burst into laughters because they thought that I was just pranking them. I was prankster in highschool so everything I said wouldn't make them to believe fully. I love to see their reaction when they finally acknowledge that it's a prank but now the situation here is for real and they still looked me as if I'm joking.

I confronted them that it was for real and Sally understood my seriousness. They started to did in my story about this marriage arrangement and they congratulate me. Sally looked me like she's not getting something and the next day she called me for a meet up alone.

"So what was this wedding about? " she asked with full seriousness.

"It's true, Sal. He proposed me and I agree to it, thats it. " I huffed, regarding her still disbelieve on the news.

"You said your not into him but now your going to marry him...Wait, something is wrong here. Your hiding something to me, don't you? " she said while narrowing her eyes.

Okay, she won. I just couldn't lie to her.

"Yes, Sal. Okay, I couldn't keep this up from you already. This isn't a real marriage, it's happening because of an agreement between the two of us. " I said calmly.

"What the hell are you talking about? " she nearly yelled and I gestured her to keep it low tone as we are in a public restaurant.

"I have no choice, okay, I have to do this for my mother and I'm doing. " I explained and she raged over me.

"Doing this for your mother? Are you joking? It's your damn life...I know that your mother really wanted you to get married so soon because of those stupid astrologies but a marriage out of an agreement? No, you can't do this. And your the one who told me that he might be a player then how could you settle down with a player, Ishita? " she angrily pointed out everything.

"I know what's happening, Sal. Just don't worry and promise me that you will be there for me...no matter what. " I nearly pleaded her.

"Of course, I will be there always for you but...but why are doing this? If you are really doing this for your mother then you could have agree to any other suitor before this but why him? Why do you choose this guy and what's the agreement about? " she asked everything in way cooler and I can found clear confusion in her look.

I don't want to tell her about the agreement in details because if I do, she really won't let me to get married so I have to lie to her too.

I'm so sorry, Sally.

"Because maybe...maybe I know that he's the one for me or...or I-I fell for him? " I shyly uttered to make her believe but I'm seriously blushing for real and the thing is, I don't felt bad when I'm clearly lying to my best friend, why?